Drop to Design Studios

Richmond, VA View map
$1,576 Most Popular Price

$1,576 Most Popular Price

We provide unique wedding and special event photography and cinematography. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime experience. A moment in time that is unique as you are. You deserve a company that understands that.

Drop to Design offers the most comprehensive wedding and event coverage with the most professional, courteous and personal service. We serve the Richmond, Virginia Beach, Washington D.C. and anywhere our clients require our services.

"We believe, If you can dream it, we can film it.

Visit our blog for samples of video and photography

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,576

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,576

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Cheri Married on 10/11/2021

Highly Recommend!

Highly recommend Steven as a videographer. So professional and had tons of tips for the ceremony and reception. Even though he hadn't been at our venue in a while and hadn't worked with our photographer before, you couldn't even tell. Our videos are priceless and we'll have great memories for a lifetime!

Drop to Design Studios's reply:

Aww, thank you so much. We had such a blast at your special day! We wish you all the best in your next chapter.
    Abbey Married on 12/02/2017
    I actually won a free engagement session through a Facebook contest with Drop to Design. Even with this shoot being at no cost, Steven and Susan were just as flexible and accommodating as I would have expected--or even more! We ended up with several wonderful pictures and we we're able to use one for our save the date. Our wedding photos are being done by a friend, which was already in the works before this (Steve knew this still catered to us) otherwise we would have definitely considered Drop to Design!

Drop to Design Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for being so great to work with. We wish you all the best on your special wedding day and in the future as well.
    Vicki Married on 12/17/2016
    Hi my name is Victoria Hankins and I used drop to design for my wedding because I won a free bridal shoot with them at a bridal show. When we did our consultants for that we were so impressed we decided to use them for the whole wedding. I don't think I can put in to words how amazing they were. On top of being amazing photographers Steven, Susan and thier little boy are amazing people. I don't know what I would've done is Susan wasn't with me while the girls were getting ready. My MoH was getting upset because I wanted the wedding outside like we planned cause it was drizzling out side and it looked like it would go away pretty quick in the radar but she wasn't having it she fought everyone even my sister in law to be chewed her out and still that didn't shut her up. But all my vendors and especially Susan and Steven were pushing for what me and Zach wanted and that meant the world to me. They even got this wonderful shot that I will treasure forever of the clouds opening up to blue sky right before the ceremony. I'm so glad they Steven got that photo. Susan was with me and I was just starring of into the distance when she smiled and pointed for me to look out the window as the sky was opening up. They were super felxible things got switched up alot my dad didnt come, my step dad did, but had to leave early cause 4 of his friends were in a serious crash so he needed to get back. They just rolled with it and made sure I got pictures with him and pictures of my dance with him. With all the bumps in the road they still did more than we could've ever hoped for. They were even there until we went to bed to make sure we got shots of everything that we wanted. This was very good because me and my husband forgot to get one of our new rings on our hands during the photos due to the crazyness. They are amazing and I will recommend them to everyone I can . I mention all the stuff that happened just to show how amazing they are. I hope to use them again when I have kids.

Drop to Design Studios's reply:

Vicki, I can't tell you how honored we were to capture your wedding. I knew the clouds were going to clear up and you were going to have the outdoor wedding you had envisioned. Working on your photographs it's beautiful to see the love you and Zach share and I hope your album will bring you years of future smiles as you remember the memories.
    Susan and Steven

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Drop to Design Studios 1
Exclusive

560 Fords Road Richmond, VA, 23235
Location of (Drop to Design Studios)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding