55 Bridge Rd, Haddam, CT 06438 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Riverhouse Catering

Riverhouse Catering is a wedding and event catering company in Haddam, Connecticut. Fresh food, bold flavors and personalized service are the cornerstones of this Connecticut-based catering company. Riverhouse Catering works with you to create an event that is a reflection of you and your style. The expert sales and culinary teams work closely with you to create a unique event based upon your ideas and vision for your special day. The catering service has catered to weddings and events in all types of locations, ranging from vineyards and farms to museums and B&Bs. With seasonal menus and dramatic décor, Riverhouse Catering brings your wedding to life with an exquisite dining experience.

Riverhouse Catering offers a variety of services to deliver a superior wedding dining experience. Services offered include:

• Delivery
  • Tastings
  • Cocktail reception
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine
Riverhouse Catering specializes in American cuisine that features the freshest ingredients and bold flavors. Whether you prefer plated meals, buffet style, stations, hors d'oeuvres or other catering services, they offer it all. Riverhouse Catering also caters to dietary needs and offers options for gluten-free, lactose-free, kosher, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian diets.

Follow Riverhouse Catering on
016fdd2a6f7872a3 1374249553884 untitled9
016fdd2a6f7872a3 1374249553884 untitled9

49 Reviews for Riverhouse Catering

Rachel Chung · Married on 10/26/2019

Priceless!!!!!

I cannot put into words how amazing Riverhouse Catering is. From the very beginning they made everything smooth, easy, and wonderful. From the venue to the food, the staff at Riverhouse was just a dream to work with. I had all my questions answered and all my bridal worries relieved. From the very beginning they told me they handle everything for the big day and all I have to do is show up! That is exactly what I wanted and what I got. I had a fabulous team working with me who made me comfortable and stress-free. The food was fantastic! They do an amazing tasting for both dinner and desert. The team even puts you in contact with other vendors if needed. Riverhouse helped me get a DJ LAST MINUTE!!! I would only recommend Riverhouse. They are simply the best. My husband and I are forever grateful to them for their extraordinary service.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Adana

Adana · Married on 10/13/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

Our wedding was an absolute DREAM COME TRUE … in large part to Riverhouse Catering. From the very beginning of the planning process their staff, in particular the Catering Sales Manager, Kirsten Perchout, was incredibly helpful. I tend to be very detail oriented and always had a ton of questions and our countless emails were always answered promptly with thoughtful responses. She guided us through the entire planning process and offered great suggestions to really personalize our special day. Subsequently, our wedding day was perfect – without one misstep. The day-of staff was so incredibly helpful, and led our event with professionalism and precision. Ashley, Louise, and the rest of the day-of staff made sure my husband and I, along with our wedding party had plenty of food and drinks while we took pictures during the cocktail hour as to not miss out on any of our festivities. They were attentive, organized, and kept our event on track! There is not one negative thing we can say about Riverhouse Catering, we will forever be grateful to them for helping us create an unforgettable wedding experience!

Sent on 10/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Riverhouse Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 95.00
    Dessert
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• 55 Bridge Rd Haddam, 06438 See on map
    Location of (Riverhouse Catering)