New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Riccardo's By the bridge

Emmanuel · Married on 08/01/2014

Mark is the best, I had my wedding as well as several events for my church at Ricardos. They have excellent service and were very professional not to mention the owner Mark treated us like family. I've done business at Ricardos for the past 5 years now and to this day myself and organization are treated with love and respect. The owner Mark works with you to make your event affordable and a complete success. As a matter of fact my church had its Anniversary Banquet at Ricardos today and we were very pleased with the level of service not to mention the food was delicious. Very friendly and clean environment. We will always choose Ricardos as the venue to host our events. When myself and wife first decided to have our wedding at Ricardos we gained a friend in Mark, today we are like family! Ricardos will forever be # 1 in Astoria.

Blessings

Emmanuel H.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Nevada · Married on 10/20/2012

This venue was so amazing. The staff is excellent. Nina and the owner are pleasent. The host for our party catered to all of our needs and made us feel so good. I will recommend Riccardo's to any one. The food was so great. Wow do they give so much. All of my guest enjoyed them selves.

Sent on 10/22/2012

MIRIAM · Married on 05/25/2012

This catering hall was absolutely amazing. The owner Miguel was so helpful and was always coming by to see if everything was going just as I wanted it to. I am pregnant and had a very small wedding just 100 of my closest family and friends, i really didnt want anything too big because I was only getting married civilly. I explained this to him and he made it no big deal, he gave me a beautiful room, open bar, amazing buffet and included the bridal suite just in case i needed some quiet time before we decided to do our grand entrance. The Hall was beautifully decorated in our colors (apple and pool) Its was just truly amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2012