Tavern on the Green

W 67th St & Central Park West, New York, NY 10023 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tavern on the Green

Tavern on the Green offers a magical and romantic setting for your upcoming wedding celebration. Located in Central Park, this iconic, landmark restaurant has numerous indoor and outdoor event spaces that will provide a truly extraordinary backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception. Enjoy an elegant meal in one of the historic Tavern’s indoor spaces, which feature vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and a luxurious décor, or dine al fresco in the Courtyard, or South Terrace, where twinkling bistro lights and spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and the lush Central Park landscape will make your celebration extra special. The experienced events team at Tavern on the Green will work with you from start to finish to make your dream wedding a reality, and its skilled culinary team will prepare gourmet cuisine that is sure to impress all in attendance. Host your wedding celebration at Tavern on the Green and it will be the happiest day of your life!

screen shot 2019 01 21 at 4 19 35 pm 51 3223
o tavern on the green facebook
screen shot 2019 01 21 at 4 25 35 pm 51 3223
screen shot 2019 01 21 at 4 22 56 pm 51 3223
screen shot 2019 01 21 at 4 26 38 pm 51 3223
Tavern on the Green
eleanor joshua 003 tavern on the green manhattan ny wedding photographer gulnara studio s7h3597 51 3223
photo 3fe5c647 154c 4e47 96e7 f5f658f605b6 51 3223

Tavern on the Green 2
Tavern on the Green 3
Tavern on the Green 4

Daniel · Married on 03/10/2018

It is with great pleasure that I leave this review for Tavern on the Green. My wife and I had dreamed of a Central Park Wedding. After our initial venue (not to be named, but let's just say it was in Central Park) fell through we were left without a wedding venue with around three weeks to plan.

We were excited to hear that Tavern on the Green was available our night. From the moment we met Kerry, the banquet manager, we were immediately put at ease. Re-planning a wedding in three weeks was a daunting task, made even more complicated by the fact that we had no wedding planner and a very busy work schedule. Kerry was available nearly 24/7 and addressed every need or concern that we could have possibly had.

The venue was stunning. They had arranged for us to have the south wing as well as a large, heated tent which sat on the south side of the facility. We were able to throw the party in the tent while keeping the south wing open for our more reserved guests.

I could not believe the army of bow-tied waiters, bar-tenders and other staff that were flying around the Tavern during our wedding night with seemingly effortless coordination. No guest went without a plethora of hors d'oeuvres and I personally never saw the bottom of my drink. Ryan, the floor manager was truly the Maestro of this orchestra.

The food was excellent with Peking duck spring rolls to the chicken and waffles to begin the evening. The night ended with cake pops that were passed around (we didn't want to stop the party so Kerry had arranged a standing dessert). The liquor menu was truly top shelf and one of the best I have seen at a wedding venue and the bartenders whipped up drinks with fantastic speed and accuracy.

It was a shock to have lost our initial wedding venue. At the end of the day, however, it was a blessing to have found ourselves this incredible place. For those of you who come across this review while looking for a venue, I encourage you to plan a visit to the Tavern.

Rhiannon · Married on 02/24/2018

I had the most wonderful night of my life when I got married at Tavern on the Green, and it would not have been possible without Audrey and her incredible team. Audrey is a consummate professional who helped us organize our wedding at Tavern all the way from Texas. She recommended vendors, provided introductions, coordinated all of the day of scheduling. She was always available to answer questions and provide information. Honestly, working with everyone at Tavern made my wedding planning experience nearly stress free. I am so lucky I got to marry my best friend in such a beautiful and iconic New York City venue. I enjoyed every single moment of my wedding at Tavern and hope to celebrate there each year for our anniversary!

Tavern on the Green FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 110.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol

• W 67th St & Central Park West New York, New York, 10023 See on map