Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

71 Reviews for {Ri & He} Photography

Digital Files (11)
High-Res Images (7)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Ria & Josh were amazing for our engagement pictures and wedding!
We had our engagement photos done in the Fall of 2016 and after working with Ria and getting our pictures back, we knew we had absolutely made the right choice in a photographer. Being a wedding photographer myself, I was very picky about finding someone who I knew I could trust with my wedding, and I had no hesitations in letting Ria and Josh run the show. They did an amazing job! We got our pictures back recently from our August 2017 wedding and we are thrilled to have so many awesome memories. We can't thank them enough! We highly recommend Ri & He Photography!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We loved working with the {Ri & He} associate photographers. They were organized, flexible, fun to interact with & professional. We would definitely recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about {Ri & He} Photography! We received a recommendation from a long grapevine all the way in Colorado and I cannot be more thankful for the six degrees of separation. After looking at numerous vendor options, one thing that stuck out so much to my husband and I, was their understanding of light as a pivotal part their art of photography. We knew instantly that they were the photographers for us and we booked them before even meeting face-to-face! One of the most important vendors you choose is your photographer--they are the ones that help capture that perfect day in your life that goes by in a flash--no pun intended :) . The second we met, we felt even more overjoyed with our decision to book with Ria & Josh. They are the sweetest people and truly understand the joy, blessings, and happiness of a wedding--something that can sometimes get easily lost in the stress of wedding planning. Ria & Josh took the time to understand who my husband and I were as a couple, as well as what we expected from our photographs. They have a detailed process to ensure that you get all the pictures you want and carry the list with them the day of, so they are sure not to miss anything! We even had some last minute requests that were prompted responded to and taken care of with ease. The day of the wedding, Ria & Josh ensured that everything flowed as it should have. As a bride, their organized, calm & professional manner helped to ease my anxiousness about running out of time. They were so on top of it with timing that the wedding party and family even had small little breaks that were really helpful for enjoying the moment. Their turnaround on sneak peek and final photos was impeccable. We were beyond pleased when we were finally about the look at all the moments of our special day. Our family and friends are having trouble picking photos because all of them were so breathtaking. We can't wait to use them again! Book them! :)

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews