3900 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103 Map · Phone number

About ReVive! Hair Salon

ReVive is dedicated to providing a warm, inviting atmosphere.

Our stylists and team members passionately care for and about all of our guests, and we take great pride in our work.

Our continuing goal is to do real hair, for real people, while bringing to our guests the most fashion forward looks and appropriate styles for them.

We do what we do...for the love of hair!

Follow ReVive! Hair Salon on

IMG2742
IMG3755

5 Reviews for ReVive! Hair Salon

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2016

The girls from Revive did SUCH a great job. I was so impressed that they showed up early, prepared, and let the start of the wedding day go so smoothly. I had one bridesmaid who always hates how her hair comes out, but she was obsessed with how great her hair and make-up looked. I was so thrilled with my hair and make-up and loved getting compliments from people all day. I would highly recommended using this salon for your wedding day!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Kristine · Married on 06/07/2014

My wedding day started at ReVive and their laid back atmosphere and attention to detail was the best start of the day! My now husband said his favorite was my hair and makeup :)! Ali and all the girls who were with us that morning are wonderful! I highly recommend ReVive for any special day or for normal hair appoinents. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2013

I got my wedding hair and makeup done. Tori and Lindsey were extremely professional and accommodating. Only myself and one bridesmaid got our hair and makeup done and they were still able to travel to my hotel for the services. I was very nervous the morning of and the girls immediately helped me relax and put me at ease. I highly recommend Revive.

Sent on 08/18/2013

ReVive! Hair Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager
    "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager Wedding Planners

LOVE working with the staff at ReVive. They are amazing stylists and always on time and professional. I can trust them to always finish my brides and their bridal parties hair and makeup way ahead of schedule.

• 3900 Hamilton Blvd. Allentown, 18103 See on map
    6102160836 (Other Phone Number)