Trenton, NJ 08619 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $400

About Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant

"We would highly recommend him to all other couples in the NJ area!"...Amy, 2018

Congratulations on your engagement!

My specialty is light and personal ceremonies -- Any denomination, any tradition. I gladly accommodate anything from quite observant to completely non-religious. As a ULC-ordained minister, I have catered to a broad range of diverse couples with very diverse wishes for their wedding ceremony, and every one has come away happy.

As my client you get to read, modify and approve the whole ceremony well in advance of your wedding day. Revise it as much as you like, and I will make it elegant for you. No idea what you want? No worries, I'll figure it out with you, and it will never feel like work.

With 73 wedding ceremonies to my credit I have developed a very keen understanding of how to deliver just what my clients want with zero hassle and no extra back-and-forth.

See a short video of me, client reviews and pictures at reverendsteph.com

My Premier package includes:

• A free, no-obligation, in-person consultation at a location convenient to you
  • My personal guidance and tips to get you through the wedding licensing process
  • A unique, personalized wedding ceremony I will write just for you
  • Unlimited revisions of the ceremony
  • And of course, doing the ceremony and filing your paperwork!

In addition, I do offer a simpler Express package at a slightly lower cost than the Premier package - please check out the "What you get" page on my personal site for specifics at reverendsteph.com

And I also speak Danish in addition to English and German. There is never an extra fee for multi-lingual ceremonies.

Please note: I do not perform renewals of vows or "show" ceremonies...Basically, nothing where there will not be a marriage certificate for me to complete.

Please contact me for more information, pictures, my availability and pricing information, either through my website at reverendsteph.com or by calling or texting me directly at (732) 798-0084.

Follow Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant on

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 4
Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 5
  • Kelcy

Kelcy Koshland · Married on 12/08/2018

Warm & genuine officiant, felt like he knew us for YEARS!

Stephan was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. I was so blown away by how personal and warm he made our ceremony feel like. We received so many compliments about him and how fantastic his delivery and timing was. His warmth and kindness toward us didn’t go unnoticed by us. We are so grateful to him for making our moment so memorable. I can’t imagine a better or more kind officiant. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate him a 50! Thank you so much, Stephan. There aren’t enough words to express how pleased we were to have you from start to finish. The absolute best...

Sent on 12/11/2018

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelcy, it was truly my pleasure to be your officiant! My very best to you and Cameron!

Holly · Married on 09/02/2018

Reverend Stephan was wonderful to work with in crafting the ceremony script, very responsive and flexible in the revisions. He tied some of our story into the ceremony, and we heard from many guests that they enjoyed the ceremony, as he kept everyone engaged and alert, even though it was such a hot, humid day. I highly recommend Reverand Stephan for anyone getting married, and looking to make the ceremony extra special!

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 6
    Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant 7

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

Rev. Stephan was very professional, punctual, and wonderful to work with. We had a consultation call where he explained what to expect during the ceremony and answered all of our questions with enthusiasm. We wanted to do an unity ceremony, so he offered multiple suggestions to help make our ceremony unique. He also followed up a few times before our big day to make sure we secured all the necessary documentation and supplies for our ceremony. Overall, we are very happy that we chose Rev. Stephan as our officiant. We would highly recommend him to all other couples in the NJ area!

Reverend Stephan Jorgensen, Interfaith Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English, German

• Sweet Harmony Music
    Sweet Harmony Music Wedding Musicians

Our violinist reported that Reverend Jorgensen was one of the nicest officiants she has met. Thank you Reverend for making our job easier! :)

• Pearl Event Planning
    Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

We had the pleasure of working with Reverend Steph at a wedding this past November. He was a pleasure to work with, always very responsive, and great with communication. He rolled with the flow and had no issues when we changed the date of the rehearsal...and then the rehearsal was cancelled. No issues with changing the ceremony location last minute. He was a trooper and arrived exactly on time! I even teared up during his ceremony, and I rarely do that anymore. It was beautiful. Highly recommend!

• Trenton, 08619 See on map