New York, NY 10028 Map · Phone number

About Revel

Revel is an event design and production firm for weddings, fundraisers, and social events. Revel was founded in 2007 by Jenn Heger, a native New Yorker with a passion for the great people and places in this city. Let her help you dream big and actualize those dreams for your event, no matter how big or small. Jenn specializes in day-of wedding coordination and can help you make smart decisions to save time and money. Whether you want a creative visionary, a logistical problem-solver, or simply a hand-holder, call Jenn today to get your party started!

Divine Studios
Prom King & Queen
Prom King & Queen

6 Reviews for Revel

Valerie · Married on 08/16/2014

Jenn Heger was my fabulous wedding coordinator for my August 16th wedding at the Trump SoHo. Jenn was recommended to me by the venue as she had coordinated other weddings there with nothing but positive feedback. She was amazing! We met several weeks before the wedding to discuss logistics and she was very helpful in providing recommendations and asking questions to ensure that the night ran smoothly. On the wedding day, from the moment that she arrived at the venue to the end of the night she was there to help with every detail. She ensured that our tables were set up perfectly, peoples were in the right place at the right time for photos, helped with the ceremony rehearsal, and even made sure I always had a drink in hand (including water, which was definitely needed). I could not imagine going through the stresses of the wedding day without her as she allowed me to enjoy the wedding knowing that she was handling everything. I highly recommend her, she helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Jenn was fantastic and an absolute asset to our wedding as DOC! We met twice throughout the year prior to the wedding to discuss our vision for the day and Jenn was comforting and reassuring with all of our various ideas and concerns.

Due to Hurricane Sandy, we had to move our wedding to a different location with 24 hours notice. Jenn went above and beyond in her constant communication with the vendors and with us and did so with her always calm and graceful demeanor. I didn't have to speak with any of our several vendors at all throughout the week to update them on the wedding status, which helped to keep me at ease during a very challenging time. As if this wasn't enough, Jenn also offered to join in on meetings with us and the venue staff to ensure we reached a fair compromise.

Jenn continued to show off her event management prowess on the wedding day, during which she was always available to us. She managed to guide guests to the appropriate location, attend to the needs of the wedding party in the bridal suite, communicate with all vendors, lead a quickie last minute rehearsal and more! The event flowed so smoothly thanks to her seamless and seemingly effortless management. She was there every moment we needed her and we are eternally grateful to her for helping to provide us with the wedding we had been planning for so long despite so many major changes and unforeseen challenges. If she can manage a wedding in the midst of a catastrophic hurricane, I have no doubt at all that she can help manage any and all of your event needs!

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2012

Jenn Heger was my fantastic wedding coordinator. She was so professional and calm during a time that can be very stressful for a bride! She created a pinpoint timeline for the day of the wedding, almost down to the minute! She made me feel relaxed on the day of and was so responsible about contacting all my vendors to confirm all the details prior to my big day!
    I would recommend Jenn highly for any wedding as she made my day one to remember forever!

Revel FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Expressway Music DJ NYC
    Expressway Music DJ NYC Wedding DJs

I have DJ'd 2 weddings now with Jenn as the DOC and it is clear that she is an absolute natural at her job. I appreciate her laid back manner and her keen attention to detail. I also have noticed that other vendors really like working with Jenn (that is not always the case with DOC's) she is a calming presence to everyone from the maitre de to the photographers. She also has a wonderful sense of humour and is delightful to work with so when i hear Jenn is the DOC I know the wedding is going to be extra special!

• New York, NY 10028 See on map
    2128315314 (Other Phone Number)