About Rev. Sue

For the wedding and marriage of your dreams!

Do you want a heartfelt, joyous, personal ceremony to remember forever?

Do you want to build a strong, happy marriage?

Photographer Laura Gallagher writes, "Rev. Sue is one of a kind. Her wedding ceremonies are full of grace, love and attention…like nothing else I have ever witnessed. It's so heartfelt and wonderful, everyone notices it. I have proof since I take the photos, it's written all over their faces."

As your wedding officiant, my goal is to create the most heartfelt, memorable ceremony you and your guests have ever experienced and to give you support and guidance for the marriage of your dreams.

By getting to know you and the story of your relationship, I will create an unforgettable ceremony that you and your guests will love from beginning to end. Leading up to the ceremony we will also explore how you can build a strong, happy, lasting marriage.

Please take a peek at my reviews to learn more.

Because of my passion for creating beautiful, meaningful, inclusive weddings that lead to strong marriages, I teach other officiants how to work with couples through One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in New York, New York. (onespiritinterfaith.org/2017/08/building-wedding-ministry)

You can also check out this podcast, courtesy of The Essex Room: http://essexroom.com/weddings/the-wedding-blog/wedding-officiant-reverend-sue

Thank you for reading this description.  I hope to meet you! To inquire about my availability for your wedding date, please email revsue@revsue.net or call me at 978-325-2573.

Blessings on your wedding day! Blessings on your marriage!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Agnostic (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)

Rev. Sue made our ceremony one-of-a-kind! She really took the time to get to know the groom and I. This was certainly reflected in our ceremony. Rev. Sue is super pleasant, down to earth, and easy to work with. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Cassie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely LOVED working with Sue! She was very kind, thoughtful and organized. I thought that planning the ceremony would be very stressful, but Sue made it very manageable. She took the time to get to know us and support us throughout our planning. She helped us balance a ceremony with just the right amount of religious themes. My husband, his family and my parents are christian, so it was pleasing for them, but comfortable enough for me as I don't practice an organized religion anymore. As my husband and I both don't like/get nervous being the center of attention, she helped us stay calm and as relaxed as we could be during the ceremony. She also gave us advice for what to do after the wedding, especially if we wanted to change our names. Everyone in our wedding party loved her too and made sure to mention it to us! Would definitely recommend her to any and every couple out there looking to get married!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Episcopalian, Non-religious, Single Religion, Licensed

After several meetings via skype due to distance, sue crafted a meaningful and personal ceremony. The exercises she gave us helped us to create a detailed and thoughtful marriage vision document for us to use in the future. All of our guests commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was, and how much they liked sue's presence. We highly reccomend her services!

Profile Picture Rowan, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

1:12 minutes
Sacred Celebrations - Olivia and Tony
0:58 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Rev. Sue takes care of the ceremony with professionalism and a huge smile! She is a joy to work with and extremely engaged in the Bride and Groom's special vows. Leading up to the big day she is extremely organized!

Rev. Sue has been on our list of officiants for a while and this was her first time officiating at the Essex Room. Now that she has finally made her debut at the Essex Room, we can honestly write the tremendous endorsement she deserves. Sue is the happiest person you have ever met. She comes in and you just feel happy in her presence. Rev. Sue arrives at the rehearsal and is so excited to be able to play such an important role for the couple. Her excitement is infectious and she gets everyone excited for the big day. It has taken Rev. Sue awhile to get to the Essex Room, but we get to have her twice in August and couldn’t be more thrilled.

Just worked with Rev. Sue for the 1st time during a Ceremony last evening at Franklin Plaza. A True Pro, who makes the Couple feel totally at ease. Great voice too!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Great Officiant!! Book her today!!

Sue and Sacred Celebrations is beyond amazing. Sue is such a kind-hearted soul and will go to great lengths to make your ceremony special and unique. Her bright smile is so inviting that she makes anyone feel special and comfortable. Highly recommend her for your ceremonial needs!

Sacred celebrations provides a personal matrimonial experience. She really customized the service to the couple that was getting married. She was also flexible about the date and time of the service. The couple I photographed was extremely happy. I'd highly recommend Sacred Celebrations to anyone.