One Fine Day Officiant

Cape Cod, MA View map Visit website

One Fine Day Officiant is a Wakefield, Massachusetts-based business that delights in officiating wedding ceremonies. Owner Tracey Viselli is an accomplished celebrant who takes pride in presiding over fun, unique, and unforgettable "I do" moments. Ordained through the prestigious Universal Life Ministries, this accomplished professional cannot wait to guide you and your beloved through your vows.

One Fine Day Officiant mainly serves weddings in Massachusetts and New Hampshire but can travel further afield upon request. Whether you are planning an elopement, micro wedding, or a wedding for hundreds of people, Tracey has the skills to accommodate your needs. You can meet with her beforehand to discuss what kind of things you want to mention in your vows. Eager to ensure that you and your partner experience minimal stress, she can even file all of your marriage paperwork for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amber
    Amber Getting married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was like she already knew us

Tracey just made us feel comfortable. She was easy to talk to, asked all the right questions and put a ceremony together that was 100% us. She answered questions quickly. Some guests even asked if she was a friend because of how much time she put into getting to know us and having our ceremony so personalized to who we are. She made our day even more special. We could not have been happier.

One Fine Day Officiant's reply:

Hi Amber! Oh this makes me so happy! Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed going through the whole process with you both. What a beautiful day it was! So perfect!
    Xo, Tracey
  • Sue
    Sue Getting married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent speaker with great ideas for unique ceremonies

We found One Fine Day on Wedding Wire and really liked her bio! She was very responsive to emails and reached out via phone (I was planning a MA wedding from another state) to discuss some unique ideas for the ceremony. She's very flexible, has great resources to plan a beautiful event for you. Pricing was awesome as well! We were working with a very tight budget and could not afford thousands of dollars for every single vendor. But, having the "right" person perform your ceremony is worth an investment. Take a minute and give One Fine Day a call! You'll be happy you did!

One Fine Day Officiant's reply:

Hi Sue,
    It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your kind words.
    Wishing you all the best and lots of happiness always!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/01/2022

Tracey is the one

My husband and I cannot even begin to express how amazing Tracey is, not just as a person, but as the women who helped seal our marriage. From our very first conversations through email, we knew we liked her. She was personable, fun, responsive and she felt "real". After our first chat on the phone, I called my husband and told him- SHE IS THE ONE. She has been with us through every step of the ceremony process and help us customize the entire ceremony down to every word. We were given SO MANY options to choose from and she helped us piece it into such a beautiful ceremony. Day of I was an emotional wreck. I don't think I have cried so many happy tears in my life. Having her by my side was so comforting. She has such a beautiful and calm voice and we received so many compliments on how well she preformed the ceremony for us! HIRE HER!!! You will not regret it!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Cape Cod, Massachusetts Cape Cod, MA, 02630
Location of (One Fine Day Officiant)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding