127 dillingham rd, Brewster, MA 02631 Map · Phone number

About Cape Cod Ceremonies

A great wedding ceremony captures the essence of the couple, creates a feeling of magic, tells a beautiful love story, makes people laugh and cry, gives you goose bumps and leaves you and your guests saying wow. It creates a memory that will last a life time!

As an interfaith minister, I have had the joyous privilege of marrying hundreds of couples since beginning my ministry in 1996 . I believe your marriage ceremony is the most important part of the wedding day! The rest of your day centers on this one celebratory moment, which creates the foundation upon which your lives are built.

Let YOURS be something truly magnificent!

Faith Lavender

jenniferjason07danasilesscan432
kara and allan
kristen kian
Cape Cod Ceremonies
kristen kian married popponesset inn cape cod wedd
thumbswww kellydillonphoto com120
robins wedding
kristina and darren
Cape Cod Ceremonies
kristen kian married popponesset inn wedding shore
wychmere couple
09f674d1057083f7 Kian Kristen
wellfleetweddingshoreshotz

18 Reviews for Cape Cod Ceremonies

Aimee Almeida · Married on 12/01/2018

She radiates kindness and goodness

Faith embodies kindness and calm and radiates love and goodness. My husband and I decided on a last minute elopement and Faith was accommodating, professional, and calming as we went through the steps. She made the complex simple and beautiful. Every guest commented on how wonderful Faith was and how lovely the ceremony she put together was. My husband (and family) recommend Faith to any couple getting married; she will get your ceremony just right!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cape Cod Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Aimee and Paulo,
    Congratulations on your recent marriage! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and an honor to perform your ceremony. You two are such a sweet couple and I know you will be very happy together as you create a life with Drogo! Your families could not have been more warm and welcoming. Many Blessings to you!

Therese · Married on 06/11/2018

What can I say about Faith that hasn't already been said in the other reviews...From the moment I spoke with Faith on the phone I absolutely loved her. I told my fiancé he would too and of course he did! She had the most gentle and calming voice that immediately put us at ease. She put so much thought and love into our ceremony it was like she knew us for years. She took the time to speak with us on the phone and in person to make sure she had exactly what we dreamed of. We are SO grateful that we found Faith to marry us because she helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. Thank you Faith! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Ariana · Married on 05/06/2018

Rev. Scott was our officiant for our special day. During the wedding process, he made sure to remind us, just relax- it doesn't need to be all serious, have fun(it's your wedding, it'll be the best day of your life). He made it so special for us! During the wedding process, whenever we had questions- he was there. He made sure we had all we needed during that time. He recommended us to have a sand ceremony, we thank him for that.. We will have the sand vase in/apart our home forever. He was an incredible wedding officiant! Thank you again Rev. Scott, you made it the most incredible/special day for us!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Cape Cod Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Quaker, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? MA