Cape Cod Ceremonies Reviews

19 Reviews for Cape Cod Ceremonies

• Sahar

Sahar Nadimi · Married on 08/30/2019

Rev Scott is the best!

Rev. Scott Elliot was absolutely fantastic to work with! My husband and I knew from our first encounter with Rev. Scott that he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. He has a very calm and soothing presence. He really made us feel at ease. He conducted an absolutely beautiful ceremony and my guests were truly impressed by his words. Our wedding was a combination Persian and American ceremony. He really helped us keep everything organized and smooth. Before the wedding, he reached out to our "Persian ceremony" officiant to make sure the 2 ceremonies would transition smoothly/flow well together. He went above and beyond! He walked us through everything before-hand and really got us ready for the big day! I am so thankful we worked with Rev. Scott!! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Aimee Almeida · Married on 12/01/2018

She radiates kindness and goodness

Faith embodies kindness and calm and radiates love and goodness. My husband and I decided on a last minute elopement and Faith was accommodating, professional, and calming as we went through the steps. She made the complex simple and beautiful. Every guest commented on how wonderful Faith was and how lovely the ceremony she put together was. My husband (and family) recommend Faith to any couple getting married; she will get your ceremony just right!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cape Cod Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Aimee and Paulo,
    Congratulations on your recent marriage! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and an honor to perform your ceremony. You two are such a sweet couple and I know you will be very happy together as you create a life with Drogo! Your families could not have been more warm and welcoming. Many Blessings to you!

Therese · Married on 06/11/2018

What can I say about Faith that hasn't already been said in the other reviews...From the moment I spoke with Faith on the phone I absolutely loved her. I told my fiancé he would too and of course he did! She had the most gentle and calming voice that immediately put us at ease. She put so much thought and love into our ceremony it was like she knew us for years. She took the time to speak with us on the phone and in person to make sure she had exactly what we dreamed of. We are SO grateful that we found Faith to marry us because she helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. Thank you Faith! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Ariana · Married on 05/06/2018

Rev. Scott was our officiant for our special day. During the wedding process, he made sure to remind us, just relax- it doesn't need to be all serious, have fun(it's your wedding, it'll be the best day of your life). He made it so special for us! During the wedding process, whenever we had questions- he was there. He made sure we had all we needed during that time. He recommended us to have a sand ceremony, we thank him for that.. We will have the sand vase in/apart our home forever. He was an incredible wedding officiant! Thank you again Rev. Scott, you made it the most incredible/special day for us!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I worked with Faith for our wedding last month. She was amazing to work with every step of the way, and was so organized. We wanted to do a non-religious ceremony, and she had so many good ideas about how to go about that. Because we got married in the cape near the beach, she suggested a sand ceremony which was a big hit. She created the most amazing ceremony and we couldnt have been happier. Would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/16/2017

paige · Married on 10/08/2016

We are so happy that we used Faith as our officiant. We met with Faith a couple of times before our wedding and she was extremely helpful every time. As two people who have never been married before, we were a little clueless as to planning a ceremony. With Faith, she took care of everything! She gave us numerous ideas, in which we used, and we received so many compliments on them. Faith was understanding to all of our wants and needs. We had the most perfect ceremony and it couldn't have happened without Faith!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

Ceremony of our dreams! Thank you Faith. The ceremony ended up being one of my favorite moments of my wedding! She got to know us and made it a very personal ceremony. She has a wonderful aura. I would definitely recommend Faith.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Joe · Married on 06/06/2015

Faith was such a great officiant and person when it came to performing our wedding ceremony. She took the time to get to know us, get to know our back story, and get to know what we envisioned our ceremony to be. She was so delightful and made our wedding ceremony that much more special. I would recommend Faith in a heartbeat to anyone looking for the best of the best when it comes to officiants, and people. She even wore a dress that matched the bridesmaids dress color, I mean, who would go above and beyond like that! Faith is amazing, and can't say enough good things about her. We loved Faith!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2014

Faith seriously made this ceremony so special. She had my husband and I write her responses to a series of questions that helped her made a really amazing personalized ceremony.

She also knows all the small details to make the ceremony look perfect in pictures and to the people watching. This way we knew exactly what to do during the readings, vows, ect. so we could just enjoy the whole process. She also made sure to make sure that the vows we wrote were printed out on cards so we could easily write them out. It was so perfect and an experience I will always remember. Faith thank you so much.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jillian · Married on 07/26/2013

Faith was wonderful. She was so easy to work with. She kindly invited us into her home the week of the wedding to make sure we had things just right. The personalization of the ceremony made everything perfect. She is a lovely lady, who knows the dos and don'ts thoughout the ceremony and will point them out to you, ie, how to stand by your other half to make the perfect picture for the photographer. This was a destination wedding for us, so it was very hard deciding on our officiant. I can say we with out a doubt made the perfect choice.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Jen · Married on 10/21/2012

Faith made our ceremony personal and enjoyable. She gave great guidance in adding little pieces that made the ceremony our own. From the little comment about our cute pet peeves to the wedding readings selected, Faith was a huge help! We enjoyed meeting with her and she was the perfect person to marry my husband and I. Thank you Faith for everything!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Joan · Married on 08/12/2012

For our wedding on August 12 in Harwich Port, Faith was responsive, experienced, eloquent, and extremely easy to work with. My fiance and I were in the typical wedding-stress zone, and she brought us back to life. She prepared all of our ceremony, yet left us the opportunity to color it with our own personalities. Even though she gave us "final cut" with regard to content, and we barely changed a thing. Another perk: she also has her own microphone, which was perfect for our windy beach ceremony. As stressful and busy wedding can be, Faith brought us through it.

Sent on 11/07/2012

abby · Married on 08/04/2012

I loved Faith the second I met her. She had a comforting appeal to her:) She spent a lot of time with us to get to know us as a couple which I felt was very important. She customized our ceremony and let us play with it to make it perfect. We felt we were in good hands and no requests were too great. We were able to decide on how much "religion" we wanted incorporated which took a lot of pressure off. I would recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/03/2012

Faith was wonderful to work with! She helped us to create a truly special and personalized ceremony. She was careful to make it everything we wanted and more. We would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2011

Faith was a HUGE asset to our wedding day. What I loved about her was how personal she made the ceremony. It wasn't something you hear at every wedding and she took time to get to know my husband and I so she could really make our ceremony special. More than one person came up to me at the wedding to say what a great job she did. She kept the ceremony short (which is what we wanted) without losing any of the points we wanted her to touch on. She was responsive to our emails and phone calls and truly made the day even more special by delivering such an amazing ceremony for us. We would 100% recommend Faith!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2014

Ahhhh. Faith , How shall I begin??? Or end ?? You were amazing !! You were such an integral part of our ceremony and you actually were like family . We love you and you have no idea the impact you had on our ceremony and our life . God bless . You are a treasure !!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Jasmine · Married on 05/21/2011

Looking for something sincere, beautiful, personal, and meaningful? Faith is your person! She's an interfaith minister who'll work with you to design a ceremony exactly as you like, with as much religion, or as little, as you'd like. Faith totally took the time to get to know us, then incorporated that experience into our ceremony. Everyone thought she was fabulous, but beyond that, she gave us an extremely personal, loving, heartfelt ceremony we'll always remember! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

We loved our ceremony with Faith last weekend. She's very calming and professional to work with, and she met with us multiple times via phone & email to personalize our ceremony. She has a lot of different options - religious, non-religious, examples from past weddings - and she really made the planning fun. We did feel like some of our requests (like having our parents do readings) were met with some resistance. We tried to balance what we & our parents wanted with Faith's advice, given her expertise, and we ended up being very happy with the end result. We're still getting compliments on how personal and emotional our ceremony was. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

3.8
      1.0

Faith wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that really moved us to tears the first time we read it. For that, I can't thank her enough. Our only comment was her lack of flexibility with appointments. She makes you meet her at her house to consult twice before your wedding and its out of the way. When we called because of running late, she wouldn't move our appointment for us the day before the wedding. Even though we were traveling over an hour to travel to her. If she could meet with clients halfway it would make things easier. But all of that was forgotten when she delivered a flawless ceremony.

Sent on 08/03/2012