RESERVOIR ST, Holden, MA 01520 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings Your Way!

I perform religious as well as civil (non-faith-based) ceremonies, same sex marriages, and interfaith ceremonies! My goal is to work with you to make your special day as unique as you are! I am eager to work with you to make your wedding day the most memorable of your life together!

I am an ordained member of the Catholic clergy and my credentials are registered with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. My background is based in Catholic Christianity, but I am open and flexible in helping you create the ceremony of your dreams!

Services are available throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

wedding28
wedding14
wedding22
wedding12
wedding28
wedding14
wedding22
Weddings Your Way!

2 Reviews for Weddings Your Way!

Benjamin · Married on 11/04/2017

Fr. Bill is very flexible and will do everything he can to make sure your ceremony is exactly how you want it. He is very helpful with suggestions and guiding you towards creating the perfect ceremony that fits you. He is very enthusiastic and will give your wedding his full attention. Thank you for an amazing ceremony!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2015

Fr. Bill is a very nice man! Did exactly what I wanted for a ceremony and even stayed to bless the meal. He only asked for a donation for payment. He even came to us after since I lost the marriage license day of the wedding

Sent on 06/08/2015

Weddings Your Way! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 20.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings Your Way! 1
    My Fee
    I do not charge a set fee, but free-will donations are gratefully accepted in an amount of your choice. I work with the poor, homeless, and those suffering from addiction, and 100% of the donations I receive go toward my work, mostly in the form of food and clothing purchases for those I serve at the soup kitchen and shelter. Historically, I have received donations of $100 - $500. Again the amount of the donation is your decision.

• RESERVOIR ST Holden, 01520 See on map