Boston Wedding Minister, Corrine Perkins

Boston, MA View map

$550 Typical Price

I am a wedding officiant because I love weddings, all types of wedding. From barn weddings and beach weddings to living room ceremonies, I love seeing couples embark on the amazing adventure of marriage. I have been very happily married to my husband Fred for 36 years and we have a beautiful daughter who got married herself this past June. I became a wedding officiant when two of my best friends got engaged and asked me to marry them. I was so honored and overjoyed to perform their ceremony. Since then I have married many more couples in not only Boston, but in Florida, California and Italy. Every ceremony I write is custom to the couple and always evokes tears, laughter and heartfelt smiles between the couple and their guests.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$550.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
    Rebecca Married on 09/19/2015
    I absolutely loved having Corrine perform my wedding ceremony! It was so special to both my husband and I. Corrine was able to put together a ceremony that really captured who we were, who we are together and what we love about each other in a way that neither of us could have put into words. There was laughter and there were tears, even from my husband, which was something I had never seen before! There were many guests of several different faiths, and every person I talked to absolutely loved the ceremony. I would highly recommend having Corrine do your wedding ceremony. She is such a pleasure to work with and she makes the ceremony so special and memorable.
    Megan Married on 07/25/2015
    Corrine was an absolute pleasure to work with and put together a beautiful ceremony that was very 'us.' Having been to too many weddings where the words spoken felt incredibly impersonal, we knew we wanted an officiant who would make the ceremony ours. The ceremony Corrine put together reflected what we love most about one another and what we value as a couple, along with allowing for a few laughs -- we couldn't have been more pleased! Her calm and fun demeanor made both the rehearsal and the ceremony stress free, which is no easy feat. Our friends and family all agreed that the ceremony could not have been more well suited to us -- thanks Corrine!
  • User1881534 2+ years ago
    Corrine was a complete pleasure to work with from our first contact to the very last. We kept telling her that she felt like part of the family. She is truly one of the kindest people you will ever meet. When you talk to her she really listens and takes it all in. All of our guests and vendors were talking about our ceremony saying it was beautiful, sweet, and part funny. This is exactly what we wanted and Corrine delivered effortlessly. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a very personalized ceremony that will leave your guests feeling like they witnessed something very special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lexur Studios Films Lexur Studios Films Wedding Videographers

Great to work with!

Lens CAP Productions Lens CAP Productions Wedding Photographers

Corrine officiated my wedding in June 2013, and it was the most perfect, intimate, sweet and personal ceremony we could have ever dreamed of. She wrote the ceremony from scratch to reflect our personalities and our values, and it brought us both (and all of our guests) to tears, very happy tears:) Thank you Corrine for your beautiful smile throughout our day, your calm presence and your perfect ceremony. I would recommend you in a heartbeat to any bride out there looking for an intimate, one-of-kind wedding ceremony.

South Shore Boston, MA, 02118
Location of (Boston Wedding Minister, Corrine Perkins)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding