46 Waltham Street Suite 300, Boston, MA 02118 Map · Phone number

About Lens CAP Productions

To see more of our wedding collection, check out our portfolio at www.lensCAPproductions.com. Contact Courtney at 617.872.6805.

Follow Lens CAP Productions on

vc0a7441
fl7a6258

29 Reviews for Lens CAP Productions

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Courtney is one of the best vendors I have EVER worked with. She is super responsive (answered every call, or called back promptly). She's always early to arrive to appointments. She's bright and aware, and above all - her work is stunning. The photos I received were beautiful, yet natural - she really captured intimate moments without having to stage them. I would recommend her OVER and OVER again. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Shawn · Married on 10/10/2015

So, if I'm going to be completely honest - I chose between two wedding dates based on which one Courtney was available to photograph. I stumbled across her photos while looking for a photographer for a friend's wedding and bookmarked her page on my "Future Wedding" Pinterest board. A year and a half later I called her and booked her before we even had a venue! Besides having some of the most stunning wedding photos I could have ever hoped for, working with Courtney was an absolute joy! She was so receptive to my "vision" of what I wanted pictures to feel like and captured my hopes and dreams like she had known what I wanted better than I did. It felt like hanging out with a wedding guest rather than being photographed. She was never intrusive or in the way and still somehow managed to capture all those precious moments I wanted to save forever. She is a gift!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2014

Courtney and Patrick are the best of the best. In an industry that is all about love, this wonderful photographer couple embodies and captures just that, and more! Saying that we "hired" them seems like the wrong word because we couldn't have imagined our day without them! They felt like a natural part of our party - their energy, kindness, and professionalism were so wonderful. We did our engagement session and wedding day with Courtney and Patrick, and their creative shots and the quality of work will ensure that we have beautiful photos to look at for years and years to come!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Lens CAP Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Boston Wedding Minister, Corrine Perkins
    Boston Wedding Minister, Corrine Perkins Wedding Officiants

Amazing photography for photographs that you will cherish. Every picture is a work of art with softness and beauty. I highly recommend this company.

• Abigail Jean Photography
    Abigail Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

Courtney and Patrick are some of the best people I know, from a professional and a personal standpoint. I have worked with them on multiple occasions and have been impressed since day one with their incredible work ethic, communication, and excellence in all that they do. If you want amazing wedding photos and a good time, these are the people you want to book! You won't regret it. -Abigail Jean

• 9tailors
    9tailors Wedding Dresses

The team at Lens Cap does such an amazing job. My company has now hired Lens Cap twice for photo shoots. Courtney, in particular, was there every step of the way. She listened to my ideas for the shoot. Then, she transformed those ideas into still images. Simply Amazing.

• 46 Waltham Street, Suite 300 Boston, 02118 See on map