Abigail Jean Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Abigail is a wedding and elopement photographer who loves a good adventure, especially when it involves madly in love couples and ice cream. Her heart's desire is to show the real you, and create an experience that both enriches and reminds you of the bond you have. She also loves a good party and will definitely be on the dance floor...camera in hand.

Shoot me a message! abigailjeanphoto@gmail.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs

Hanna B. Married on 08/15/2021

A dream to work with

Abigail is amazing! She captured our wedding day SO beautifully and now we get to re-live our special day through our photos. She really is the full package and everything we were looking for in a photographer - kind-hearted, artistic, organized, professional. She was also great at directing us/friends/family through our day in a very non-intrusive way and collaborating with our other vendors. She was very on top of things and I felt like I was able to fully relax knowing that she was working with people behind the scenes, getting ready for the next shot, etc. She also went above and beyond to find the perfect locations around our venue for sunset photos (HIGHLY recommend - they ended up being my favorite photos of the day). Loved loved loved working with Abigail and forever grateful for our photos :)
  • Jillian
    Jillian S. Married on 08/14/2021

The best wedding photographer!

Your photographer is with you your entire wedding day, so you really need to like them :) And we LOVED Abigail. She knew us, what we wanted, and the photos showed. She was so personable, knew exactly where to be and when, and captured us perfectly on our special day. We can't thank her enough as we will cherish our photos forever. Thank you, Abigail!
  • I
    Isabelle P. Married on 08/07/2021

Quality Behind the Camera

Not only are our wedding photos GQ magazine quality, but the service Abigail provided leading up to and during the wedding was exceptional. She answered every silly little question I had, provided me guidance when I was unsure, and even reassured me when I was stressing about things coming together. The day of the wedding, she could see I was overwhelmed, she took the reigns and helped corral everyone together for photos and got things moving along. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or for more beautiful photos. And not to mention, her photography skills made me and my husband look DAMN good.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Boston Wedding Minister, Corrine Perkins Boston Wedding Minister, Corrine Perkins Wedding Officiants

Beautiful photography and a caring photographer who works to get all the shots that you could desire.

Lens CAP Productions Lens CAP Productions Wedding Photographers

Abigail is one of the kindest most caring individuals I have ever met. She is not only super sweet, but she is also hard working, passionate and loves what she does- capturing beautiful photographs of life, love and laughter. I would recommend Abigail without a doubt to anyone interested in hiring her for their wedding or special occasion. You rock Abigail! xo, Courtney

Boston

8am-4pm
Location of (Abigail Jean Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding