122 Western Avenue, Studio 229, Lowell, MA 01851 Map · Phone number

About Megpix Photography

Megpix is fun people photography.

Follow Megpix Photography on

1e5aee14135586ee 1374260655415 megpix 061309 1452
megpix 091512 1106

5 Reviews for Megpix Photography

Laura · Married on 05/25/2014

Meghan is phenomenal. From posed pictures to candids, these are the best pictures I've ever seen of our family! She wrangled large families, kids of all ages, and made us all look great in the process. You cannot go wrong hiring her!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Molly · Married on 08/13/2011

Meghan was awesome! My fiancee (now-wife!) is very camera-shy and we were both worried that the photography component would be stressful, but Meghan made both of us feel so comfortable and relaxed that our one-on-one photo session with her ended up being one of our fond memories of the weekend!

She was totally unobtrusive when she needed to be. During our ceremony there was a part where all @75 of our guests formed a ring around us and passed our rings from hand to hand, saying their names out loud as they witnessed our marriage. Meghan got pictures of each guest as they did so (we loved this so much we are making a separate album of these pics, sort of a record of all the loved ones who were there). And the best part is, at the time I had NO IDEA she was doing it - from my point of view I don't remember pictures being taken during that part of the ceremony because I was so in the moment.

She also made the group shots (which I always think are the most boring part of wedding photos) fun and...well...good! She somehow bossed everyone around without seeming to and got great shots and expressions. She's particularly good at getting great shots of kids in action (running and tumbling around, etc).

The pictures themselves are amazing - everyone we've shown them to LOVES them, and we can't believe how well they turned out.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Bethany · Married on 08/14/2010

Meghan was delightful to work with.

All of her prices are spelled out clearly on her website, which is a refreshing change from most photographer websites I viewed. You can build your own package of services from her a la carte menu, which ensures that you have the number of hours, number of photographers, and number of photo albums that you really want.

As someone who has never hired a photographer before, hiring Meghan was simple and straightforward. The contract was written plainly, and my husband and I knew what we could expect on the day of the wedding. Meghan was prompt, responsive, easy to contact, and didn't get flustered when family members tried to take over the photo shoot. She was professional without being stuffy and made everyone around her feel comfortable. I hate being in front of a camera, and even I was put at ease by her relaxed personality and friendly smile.

Sent on 09/06/2010

Megpix Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• 122 Western Avenue, Studio 229 Lowell, 01851 See on map
    By appointment - let's meet! http://www.megpix.com/bookum