9tailors

Boston, MA View map

We provide premium custom clothing to clients based in Boston and New York. Our hand-made custom suits and dress shirts are a culmination of old-world tradition and modern elegance. In addition to quality craftsmanship, our tailored products reflect sophistication, style and function. WIth the guidance of our expert Style Consultants, our clients will peruse our curated fabrics and well-edited design options.

Our shirting is hand-crafted by master tailors in Hong Kong and suiting is cut and sewn by artisans in the heart of Shanghai. Our tailors learned their craft as young apprentices and use techniques passed down from generation to generation. Our master tailors demand perfection ensuring that every detail is carefully constructed with the highest standards in mind.

?In addition to specializing in custom suiting, 9tailors offers separate collections and designs each year. Our Boston and New York-based creative teams design clothing with a modern flair while respecting the art and heritage of bespoke tailoring. Furthermore, our design teams pay close attention to our client’s preferences, tastes and lifestyles. It is this unique perspective that drives our designs for suiting, shirting, outerwear, and accessories. We endeavour to help our clients achieve effortless style.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999
$2,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Tuxedo Rentals

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Full Refund

• Lacey
    Lacey Married on 08/16/2020

Lgbtq welcoming

My fiancee got their suit there and they said they felt very respected. They are super excited about their customized suit!
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING suiting experience

Had an AMAZING experience getting my wedding tuxedo made at 9Tailors. I am a LGBT identifying woman who tends to wear more masculine attire and wanted to get a custom tux for my important day. I had gone to several other suit vendors in Boston and found that they had minimal experience with people like me, but at the recommendation of a friend, I decided to give 9Tailors a try.

Everyone was incredibly friendly / kind and walked me through every detail. Sam, Babs, and Steph were particularly amazing to work with. The studio is a comfortable environment, and they had an entire sample book featuring women and gender non-conforming folks so I could see how the product would actually fit. The tux was ready in only a few weeks and only required 1 round of alterations to achieve the perfect fit. I loved my experience so much that I ended up returning to get several suits made for work. Would HIGHLY recommend 9Tailors for all your suiting needs!
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful Experience with Steph!

Such a phenomenal experience designing and fitting my suit for my wedding – I can’t recommend Steph highly enough! She expertly walked me through the hundreds (thousands) of customization options, helping me zero in on what I wanted (when I didn’t even really know myself at the time). And then with repeated fittings, helping me get the perfect fit right up to the wedding. A+!

Real Weddings

• Tyson & Gloria
    29 photos · 08/02/2016

Pricing

9tailors Price Rates

Pink Orchid Weddings Pink Orchid Weddings Wedding Planners

9tailors is THE place to go for custom shirts. This is the perfect groomsmen gift because all of the shirts will fit perfectly, and they come in so many different styles and colors. Once you see how well the shirts fit, you're going to want to buy more! =) Sam is a sweetheart and will take care of you to make sure you love what you order. I highly recommend 9tailors!

132 Lincoln Street, 1L Boston, 02111

Monday & Saturday, 11:00AM to 5:00PM Tuesday - Friday, 11:00AM to 7:00PM
Location of (9tailors)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding