132 Lincoln Street 1L, Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About 9tailors

We provide premium custom clothing to clients based in Boston and New York. Our hand-made custom suits and dress shirts are a culmination of old-world tradition and modern elegance. In addition to quality craftsmanship, our tailored products reflect sophistication, style and function. WIth the guidance of our expert Style Consultants, our clients will peruse our curated fabrics and well-edited design options.

Our shirting is hand-crafted by master tailors in Hong Kong and suiting is cut and sewn by artisans in the heart of Shanghai. Our tailors learned their craft as young apprentices and use techniques passed down from generation to generation. Our master tailors demand perfection ensuring that every detail is carefully constructed with the highest standards in mind.

?In addition to specializing in custom suiting, 9tailors offers separate collections and designs each year. Our Boston and New York-based creative teams design clothing with a modern flair while respecting the art and heritage of bespoke tailoring. Furthermore, our design teams pay close attention to our client’s preferences, tastes and lifestyles. It is this unique perspective that drives our designs for suiting, shirting, outerwear, and accessories. We endeavour to help our clients achieve effortless style.

favorites 046400

9 Reviews for 9tailors

• Lacey

Lacey · Getting married on 08/16/2020

Lgbtq welcoming

My fiancee got their suit there and they said they felt very respected. They are super excited about their customized suit!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful Experience with Steph!

Such a phenomenal experience designing and fitting my suit for my wedding – I can’t recommend Steph highly enough! She expertly walked me through the hundreds (thousands) of customization options, helping me zero in on what I wanted (when I didn’t even really know myself at the time). And then with repeated fittings, helping me get the perfect fit right up to the wedding. A+!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Eddie · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I purchased suits for our wedding at 9tailors. The suits were amazing. We worked closely with Sam and she had us looking absolutely stunning. The professionalism was great, the turn around time was short and the final fit was perfect. In my opinion, the best part about the whole experience was her honesty and listening abilities. If something didn’t look good, she told us in the best way and steered us in a direction to something that looked great but was also what we envisioned. They shouldn’t be called 9tailors because they’re not a 9. They’re a 10!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

9tailors Pricing

9tailors Price Rates

9tailors FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999, $2,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Tuxedo Rentals
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Full Refund

Real Weddings

• Pink Orchid Weddings
    Pink Orchid Weddings Wedding Planners

9tailors is THE place to go for custom shirts. This is the perfect groomsmen gift because all of the shirts will fit perfectly, and they come in so many different styles and colors. Once you see how well the shirts fit, you're going to want to buy more! =) Sam is a sweetheart and will take care of you to make sure you love what you order. I highly recommend 9tailors!

• 132 Lincoln Street, 1L Boston, 02111 See on map