Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein

1550 Worcester Road #612, Framingham, MA 01702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein

Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein is a wedding officiant based in Framingham, Massachusetts. Since 1996, Geri has provided couples with meaningful wedding ceremonies, both traditional and contemporary. Geri specializes in creating ceremonies with style that are based on each couple’s unique personality, ideals, and individual values.

Services Offfered
Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein provides wedding officiant services for a variety of wedding types and religious affiliations. Geri creates customized wedding ceremonies that are tailored to reflect the ideals, values, and elements of your relationship that you cherish most. She also guides couples through the wedding planning process with premarital counseling and other wedding-related assistance. Geri spends time with clients in order to get to know your relationship story, and will create a ceremony that is unique to you. She offers unlimited phone calls and emails, as well as in-person consultations in order to conceptualize your wedding ceremony. She has experience in performing weddings of various religions, including Catholic, Buddhist, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, and non-denominational. She also offers bilingual wedding officiating, and allows couples to customize their own vows. She performs the following wedding ceremonies:

• Non-religious

Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein 2
Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein 3

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

We had an outstanding experience with Geri. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and used the information she gathered to write a beautiful opening piece that really gave everyone a glimpse into our lives. She gave us many ideas and was very flexible to help us create our custom ceremony. Geri is very responsive via email and always made sure to let us know we can reach out any way with questions. So many people commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and it was truly one of the best parts of our day. We cannot thank Geri enough for marrying us and making it so enjoyable.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein's reply:

Hi Jenna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted to be the officiant for you and Anton. You are an amazing couple, and I wish you the best life has to offer.

Devry Bohmiller · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding in our Home

Last minute (only few months to spare) my husband now decided to tie the knot after 6 years together, 2 children and as of 1 year a newly homeowners. My mother went online to see local JPs since I’m Jewish and my husband is catholic and she came across Geri’s name so I gave her a call, met her and the rest is history.. I knew from the moment I met she will be the honoring us at our wedding. She was perfect, the day was perfect and to beat we had in our own home so it felt even more special! I would recommend Geri to ANYONE! She was outstanding and she went above and beyond our expectations! Glad we made the call and our only call!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein's reply:

Hi Devry,
    Thank you for your awesome review. It was my pleasure to be the officiant for you and Tim. You have a wonderful family, and I wish you the best life has to offer.

Award

Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Justice of the Peace Geri Weinstein 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1550 Worcester Road #612 Framingham, MA, 01702 See on map
    508-687-5594 (Phone number)
    508 395 1358 (Other Phone Number)