Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Rev Heidi DuPree

Wedding officiant serving Loudoun County, VIrginia. An ordained nondemonational healing minister since 1996, Rev Heidi approaches weddings with the same energy as her healing clients -- with unconditional respect and reverence. As an energy healing therapist, Heidi is trained to hold sacred space for your special day. She would be honored to use her award-winning writing skills to help you design a meaningful wedding ceremony that reflects your personal values.

Follow Rev Heidi DuPree on

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Rev Heidi DuPree

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Heidi was very helpful with walking us through our ceremony and picking out what type of ceremony we wanted and what was perfect for us. Whenever I had a question or concern she was very responsive and made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2013

I would recommend Rev. Heidi Dupree to anyone. She was so helpful, nice and easy to work with. My husband and I appreciate all she did to make our day special. She helped to ease some of my wedding planning stress by helping us find a venue we both loved. Thanks so much Heidi!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Jay · Married on 04/20/2013

Heidi was a fabulous officiant for our wedding. She helped us craft a unique spiritual ceremony that was perfect for our families' different religious backgrounds. She was also extremely responsive and helped us by handling marriage license paperwork and even bringing a small PA system. We were lucky to have found Heidi and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2013