Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister

Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister

About Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister

Unique and personal ceremonies written specifically for you.

The most important part of your wedding day will be your ceremony so why not plan to make it uniquely and beautifully yours. Rev. Barbara Lodge is an ordained Nondenominational minister and wedding officiant who specializes in writing unique and personal ceremonies designed specifically for you. For weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies - whatever your style, whatever you have in mind, she can help you bring your ideas to life, creating a loving, elegant and memorable ceremony that fits you perfectly.

Do you want to include your parents, grandparents, children, pets, guests? Do you have hobbies, skills or interests that would enhance the ceremony in some way? Anything you can think of can be beautifully combined into a ceremony that reflects who you are and how you feel about each other and your future life together.

All faiths, cultures, lifestyles, beliefs and traditions are welcome and honored and can be woven into your ceremony as you wish.

With many years of experience and a genuine caring for the desires of her couples, Rev. Barbara Lodge is highly regarded by other wedding professionals and is recommended as a preferred minister and officiant by the local wedding venues.

Serving the Triangle area of Raleigh - Durham - Chapel Hill, NC and surrounding locations.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (5)
Methodist (2)
Civil Union (1)
Presbyterian (1)

Rev. Barbara Lodge is a thoughtful and sweet lady:) Thanks a lot for her arrangement. My wife is still in the school of another state. The schedule is tight and not so flexible. Rev. Barbara helped us arrange the schedule very well. She is like a sweet mama and take care of things smoothly since we met her on the marriage day. We really appreciate her help and highly recommend her to the couples who plan to have marriage in RTP area.

Profile Picture Mo, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hiring Reverend Barbara Lodge was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She completely customized our ceremony and made it very special for us. We did not want a generic ceremony and she spent a lot of time going over our options and readings with us to make it fit perfectly with our expectations. We are over the moon with how it turned out! Barbara is very kind and sincere, her calmness and direction helped me get through my vows and the ceremony itself. I couldn't imagine having anyone else! Thank you for everything!

Photo of Rev. Barbara Lodge - NC Wedding Minister in Chapel Hill, NC

1 VIDEO

Thanks to All Who Have Shared Their Love with Me
1:19 minutes

33 ENDORSEMENTS
Rev. Barbara Lodge is far and away one of the most amazing professionals in our area. She is kind, respectful, helpful and a joy to work with. As a long time wedding professional when it came time for my own wedding I could think of no one better than Barbara. She did an amazing job with both our couples counseling (which we requested) and our ceremony!

Barbara Lodge has always performed beautiful ceremonies at haywood hall. Highly recommended by everyone who has had ceremonies here with Reverend Lodge

Barbara Lodge is a fabulous wedding minister, her ceremonies are uniquely special and memorable. I have worked with Barbara Lodge for many years at many gorgeous weddings and it is always a pleasure. Barbara Lodge is sensitive, and she gets to the heart of each couple and eloquently describes their love for one another in lovely and meaningful ways. Barbara is versatile and flexible and yet always in command, wedding couples and their families are immediately put at ease by her warmth and gracious personality. Whether it is a small wedding in an intimate garden, or a grand wedding at a 5-star hotel, wedding ceremonies with Barbara Lodge are always special, always personal, and always beautiful. I highly recommend Barbara Lodge!

Rev. Lodge, thank you for your kind words, it certainly was a pleasure meeting you... Lucky is the bride that hires you to officiate her wedding!!! After Personally meeting with you, I felt so privileged to be in your presence. You are so kind, gracious, loving and an amazing soul! I certainly look forward to the day we work together. To all those couples looking for a sincere, creative and easy to work with officiant, look no further, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!!! Hugs and Aloha!!!

I have had the pleasure of working alongside Barbara for many years and have thoroughly enjoyed doing so. She is always professional, kind and strives to make her couples happy! Its clear that she loves what she does and making her couples happy. I highly recommend Barbara!

114 PROS I KNOW