About PEAK Event Services

Every Event is a Special Event

Every Event Is a Special Event

PEAK Event Services is the new name of PPC Event Services, Inc., under which Peterson Party Center, Rentals Unlimited, and Table Toppers of Newton are now unified. We are one, integrated service brand to better support you for all your events. We also offer styling and furniture through our special division, RESERVE. Under one brand, we remain dedicated to setting new standards of service, excellence, reliability, creativity, inspiration and innovation across the entire integrated company.

Come visit us! We have seven showrooms:

In Massachusetts: Woburn, Stoughton, Boston - Back Bay, and Boston

Glassware (4)
Dance Floor (3)
Flatware (3)
Lounge Furniture (1)

Marc and his team were absolutely amazing! Everything was planned to perfection and came right on time. Their team was reliable, super attentive to detail, and really helpful throughout every phase of the process. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rentals unlimited was who we worked with as a function of our caterer choice but I could not have been happier. I went to the Newport show room and had a great experience. I had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted but still had some questions along the way and they were very helpful. On the day of all the linens that we had chosen looked lovely and I could not have been happier with them.

Profile Picture Kelleigh, 6/24/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I used Rentals Unlimited for literally everything we needed for our ceremony and reception. Benches, farm tables, high tops, chairs, etc. Everything was beautiful and so high quality. I dealt with Steph at the Boston showroom and she was amazing. So helpful and had the exact vision I needed so everything went together perfectly. I can't recommend Rental Unlimited enough. They are reliable, professional and have everything you could dream of needing for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

PEAK Event Services FAQ

31 Photos

My Photo Album

31 Photos

26 ENDORSEMENTS
Always a pleasure to work with!

We love working with Rentals Unlimited! They are very professional, creative, and deliver quality products and a great service!

Professional and organized staff! So pleased to work with them on our wedding package!

We use Rentals Unlimited for our events at Consider It Done Special Events. They make our table designs look incredible. I highly recommend them.

Rentals Unlimited is a truly GREAT business. Their work is amazing and goes without saying. Equally important, the staff are a bunch of truly professional, friendly and GOOD people. And most important, the owner Larry Green is among the most professional, generous, kind, inspirational and GIVING people I know. Larry gives back to the community in a huge way and truly cares about people.

288 PROS I KNOW