1400 North Milwaukee Ave, Glenview, IL 60025 Map · Phone number

About Renaissance Chicago Glenview Suites Hotel

Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago North Shore Suites provides a hotel wedding venue in the Chicago area. No details are too small for this venue. Their planning team will provide you with a wide span of options to make every vision come to life.

Facilities and Capacity
The hotel features the traditional ballroom setting for up to 300 guests. The space has 14-foot ceilings and modern chandeliers, perfect for large receptions. What makes this hotel special is its garden atrium. Couples can have the luxury of lush botanicals without the stress of weather ruining the day.

Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago North Shore Suites provides many services for guests to enjoy on their wedding day. Get ready with your wedding party in a bridal suite while the planning staff sets up your event. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Cake

Accommodation
The hotel provides a range of suites for both you and your guests to relax in before and after the wedding. Enjoy amenities and deals when you book rooms as a group.

Follow Renaissance Chicago Glenview Suites Hotel on

8 Reviews for Renaissance Chicago Glenview Suites Hotel

• Kim

Kim Anilao · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

This is a long overdue review as I had my wedding reception here on 10/19/19, but I wanted to really take my time with this review. I have nothing but positive, warm reviews for Claudia and the staff here. I had no experience when it came to wedding planning and the last wedding in my family was about 10 years ago. Working with Claudia was a dream! She was so open minded and accommodating when it came to any requests or ideas we had in mind with our wedding. She did everything she could to make sure we had a stress-free year of planning. Claudia was also so quick to respond that I never had to worry about communicating with her at all. One thing that I really appreciated was her keeping me updated when she wouldn’t be in her office or just as available- even giving me her personal number for emergencies just so I had peace of mind. I know it seems like common sense, but I’ve worked with many people who would not let me know and I would just get an automatic reply via email. The reception ran so smoothly that if there were any issues that went on- I would not have even guessed or noticed. We had no complaints- the guests are still talking about the delicious food and the beautiful cocktail hour in their atrium. My in-laws flew in from California, and they chose to stay at the hotel the whole week prior and after the reception. The whole time they were there- no complaints either. Every staff member I interacted with throughout this whole process was amazing. From making adjustments to hotel room blocks, to the chef at our food tasting and the day of, to the receptionist and hotel staff who treated all our guests so kindly at the reception, I am so grateful for you all. I highly recommend this hotel for any event, but for weddings especially, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Claire · Married on 12/01/2018

Best decision ever!

Maureen was so wonderful to work with! She is very organized, responsive, and professional. We were planning the wedding from out of state and Maureen was super accommodating! I also cannot say enough amazing things about the chef. We had so many of our guests compliment the venue and the food! The cocktail hour was in the atrium, which was absolutely beautiful and romantic. Everything about our wedding reception was perfect, I highly recommend booking this venue!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Megan · Married on 10/17/2014

My now husband and I picked the Wyndham Glenview Suites for our wedding on October 17, 2014. They were AMAZING. Our wedding was honestly the wedding of our dreams. Katy Taylor, the event coordinator, was so accommodating and incredibly helpful. The food for our wedding and even the continental breakfast the next morning was TOP NOTCH. There was not a single complaint about the food. Food came out hot and delicious. The bar tenders were very patient and kind to all 250 of my guests. The manager on staff, Matthew Clayson, made sure all of my guests had everything they needed. The rooms were incredibly spacious.They are all suites, and fit 5 comfortably (that is including the couch). The hotel bar Legends was great! The bartender was so nice and helped out all of my guests. The hotel staff kept everything clean and orderly. If something was not to our liking, they fixed it right away. The hotel shuttle service was wonderful. If you needed to go somewhere within a 5 mile radius, they would take you. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at the Wyndham Glenview Suites. We had over 50 rooms booked, and not a single complaint. I had over 250 guests, and everyone was amazing at how wonderful this place was and is. If you are looking for a FANTASTIC place to stay, pick this place. You will not be disappointed. There was not a single glitch to our weekend. It was the weekend of our dreams all because of they wonderful staff. We can not say enough great things about this place. I can not wait to work with this staff again.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Renaissance Chicago Glenview Suites Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6908.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5028.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
    Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 34.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    December

• 1400 North Milwaukee Ave Glenview, IL, 60025 See on map
    8478039800 (6104) (Phone number)
    8476274773 (Other Phone Number)
    8478030380 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Renaissance Chicago Glenview Suites Hotel)