Remix DJs

11234 Norton Ave, Kansas City, MO 64137 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Remix DJs

Remix DJs is a wedding DJ company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This DJ company is dedicated to tailoring the entertainment to meet you and your partner’s needs. Owner and DJ Jon Bartlett has experience with both small and large events. With many music genres, services and equipment, Remix DJs is the ideal DJ for any wedding.

Experience
Remix DJs has won several awards. They have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for 2018, 2015 and 2014.

Remix DJs offers the following services and items:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This DJ company also offers its lighting services. These services include:

• Accent
  • Audiovisuals
  • Dance floor
  • Monograms
  • Pinspotting
  • Uplighting
  • Wall wash

Location
Remix DJs is based in Kansas City, Missouri, and services the surrounding areas.

Wedding kiss
Wedding speech

• Videos 1

53 Reviews for Remix DJs

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Please book John as your DJ. He did such an incredible job. He was completely professional in our planning meeting letting us know his vision/strategy and was open to any of our concerns. In the end we trusted his opinions and I’m so glad we did! The way he played songs and then subtley transitioned to another was awesome. It was like the music never stopped which led to no one ever really leaving the dance floor because it was just nonstop good music.

He came up to me about the point when we would have done the bouquet toss and asked if we still wanted to do it and it was like he read my mind, I didn’t. I was having too much fun and so was everyone else dancing that I did not want to stop that. I was so glad he could read that and didn’t just go ahead with it. He also announced the last 2 songs, the first was a slow song that was important to my husband’s family and the last was Don’t Stop Believing. Such a cliche but it was absolutley perfect. Somehow this circle kind of formed around me and my husband with everyone just swaying and singing and it was seriously my favorite part of the night and most of the guests favorite part of the night as well. We also followed John’s idea and my husband and I got to have 1 last dance by ourselves after everyone had gone downstairs to set up for the sparkler send us. It was so lovely and meaningful and we were so happy he suggested it.

Overall, just got with John, we were glad we paid a little extra to specifically have him that night. It was all completely worth it.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

I highly recommend Jon Bartlett and Remixx DJs to anyone that is looking for a disc jockey for their wedding. Jon provide excellent personal service, taking the time to meet with us, get to know us, and help us personalize our reception so it was perfect. He did a great job announcing all of the special events that evening and his music choices were on point; the dance floor was packed all night! We thought the price was very fair considering the level of service and the quality of equipment John provided. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Remix DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Hilton President Kansas City
    Hilton President Kansas City Hotel Weddings

We absolutely LOVE working with Jon and his team at Remix. They are dependable, professional and so easy to work with. It makes the events run so smoothly when they're at the helm because everything is so organized and the dance floor is always full!

• Jason Domingues Photography
    Jason Domingues Photography Wedding Photographers

The guys are amazing! They keep the dance floor moving, and are super professional. Highly recommended!

• EmilyHart Bridal
    EmilyHart Bridal Wedding Dresses

Why choose anyone else!? Jon's passion for what he does is enough to draw me in. He is fabulous at what he does. I definitely reccommend ReMIX. :)

• 11234 Norton Ave Kansas City, 64137 See on map