About Remix DJs

Creating Custom Tailored Weddings to Fit Your Personailty + Style

Remix DJs is a wedding DJ company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This DJ company is dedicated to tailoring the entertainment to meet you and your partner’s needs. Owner and DJ Jon Bartlett has experience with both small and large events. With many music genres, services and equipment, Remix DJs is the ideal DJ for any wedding.

Experience
Remix DJs has won several awards. They have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for 2018, 2015 and 2014.

Remix DJs offers the following services and items:

• Consultation
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This DJ company also offers its lighting services. These services include:

• Accent
  • Audiovisuals
  • Dance floor
  • Monograms
  • Pinspotting
  • Uplighting
  • Wall wash

Location
Remix DJs is based in Kansas City, Missouri, and services the surrounding areas.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

MC (4)
Microphones (4)
Uplighting (4)
Sound/PA System (3)

Please book John as your DJ. He did such an incredible job. He was completely professional in our planning meeting letting us know his vision/strategy and was open to any of our concerns. In the end we trusted his opinions and I’m so glad we did! The way he played songs and then subtley transitioned to another was awesome. It was like the music never stopped which led to no one ever really leaving the dance floor because it was just nonstop good music.

He came up to me about the point when we would have done the bouquet toss and asked if we still wanted to do it and it was like he read my mind, I didn’t. I was having too much fun and so was everyone else dancing that I did not want to stop that. I was so glad he could read that and didn’t just go ahead with it. He also announced the last 2 songs, the first was a slow song that was important to my husband’s family and the last was Don’t Stop Believing. Such a cliche but it was absolutley perfect. Somehow this circle kind of formed around me and my husband with everyone just swaying and singing and it was seriously my favorite part of the night and most of the guests favorite part of the night as well. We also followed John’s idea and my husband and I got to have 1 last dance by ourselves after everyone had gone downstairs to set up for the sparkler send us. It was so lovely and meaningful and we were so happy he suggested it.

Overall, just got with John, we were glad we paid a little extra to specifically have him that night. It was all completely worth it.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Jon Bartlett and Remixx DJs to anyone that is looking for a disc jockey for their wedding. Jon provide excellent personal service, taking the time to meet with us, get to know us, and help us personalize our reception so it was perfect. He did a great job announcing all of the special events that evening and his music choices were on point; the dance floor was packed all night! We thought the price was very fair considering the level of service and the quality of equipment John provided. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1485199887438 wright1
220x220 sq 1485199887505 wright2

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely LOVE working with Jon and his team at Remix. They are dependable, professional and so easy to work with. It makes the events run so smoothly when they're at the helm because everything is so organized and the dance floor is always full!

The guys are amazing! They keep the dance floor moving, and are super professional. Highly recommended!

Events

11234 Norton Ave, Kansas City, MO 64137   See On Map
913-440-4905 (phone)
Remix DJs is a wedding entertainment company from Kansas City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Joseph, St. Louis, and Overland Park. Remix DJs is a professional wedding entertainment company that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry since 2007 specializing in customizing our wedding entertainment to Fit Your Personality & Style.