About Fernando Productions

Because you only have one chance... to get it right.

With over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry, Fernando Producations is the premier entertainment service provider in the Kansas City area. Although we book corporate events and special celebrations, weddings are our specialty...and we are very good at it. You can count on DJ Fernando, or any members of his DJ team-  DJ Jared, DJ Travis, DJ Nick, DJ Jason, or DJ Kate, to help customize your reception to your style, and ultimately, keep the party going all night long! Fernando has personally trained his DJ team to follow his path to a successful event. We provide the right atmosphere, and use our emcee talents to ensure your vision is realized, and expectations are exceeded. Most of all, we provide the party atmosphere you are looking for, WITHOUT the cheesiness and tackiness that most couples have come to fear from wedding DJs.

DJ Fernando and his team are booked by couples with various styles and different musical tastes, who are looking for a DJ that can provide a fun atmosphere, emcee skills for announcements, and skills to keep a dance floor packed all night...without playing the Chicken Dance, Macarena, or Hokey Pokey(unless requested by the bride & groom). DJ Fernando also has the honor of being recommended by over 20 of the top venues in Kansas City.

The "Productions" in our name comes from us being more than just a DJ service.  For couples who are looking to add a few fun options to their event, we can help!  We offer a fun, modern, attention grabbing photo booth that is still a BIG hit and booking consistently in 2015 and 2016.  We also offer elegant uplighting that will definitely add to the look of any venue at a relatively low cost.  Two other options we also offer are a monogram projector and video projector.  To get an idea of what these options look like, please browse through our photos.

Contact Fernando Productions for any questions you may have, including availability and prices.

913-449-6156 or info@fernandoproductionskc.com

Uplighting (13)
Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (2)

DJ Jared is a phenomenal DJ that made our wedding the best day of our lives! From the beginning, I could tell that Jared provided top notch service along with being extremely personable. Once the wedding arrived, Jared immediately started the party. He does an incredible job with mixing songs and understanding the “vibe” of the guests and what type of music to play. My new husband and I have attended numerous wonderful weddings; however, the DJs did not compare to Jared. All our guests agreed and consistently came up to us to compliment the music and to tell us how much fun they were having. I know this would not be the case without Jared. Our reception lasted about SEVEN HOURS in total and we always had a large group of guests on the dance floor. Jared made sure to end the awesome reception on a high note with guests remaining on the dance floor until the very end. Numerous guests told us that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. I owe that compliment to many individuals, and Jared is one of the most important people to acknowledge. I strongly recommend you book DJ Jared for your next event if you and your guests want to have the best night of your lives!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cannot say enough great things about Fernando. Simply the best in Kansas City. We believe in him so strongly that we hired him to do not one but two wedding receptions for daughters #2 and #3 this year! And we are thrilled that we did. If you want your evening to be a huge success and your dance floor to be rocking, Fernando is your man!

Profile Picture Patrice, 11/18/17, 1 Review

A Day To Adore Photography

8 Photos

3 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Want to get your crowd on its feet and jamming out. DJ Fernando is one of the best in the business!!!

There is simply no other DJ I would recommend. DJ Fernando is who you want. Stop looking and without a doubt hire him, because it's simple - he is the best in town. He is able to read your guests & mood of the event and play what is needed to keep the flow of your party going perfectly!

DJ Fernando does a phenomenal job at keeping the party going!

I have worked with DJ Fernando at many events and he does an awesome job! We does so great that I have him on my preferred vendor list as the best DJ to hire in Kansas City. I wish I would have known of him when I got married. I would have booked him for sure.

Events

Lenexa, KS 66219   See On Map
913-449-6156 (phone)
Fernando Productions is a wedding DJ from Kansas City MO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas City, Overland Park, and Lee's Summit. Fernando Productions is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding, dj, lighting, photo booth, entertainment, gobo, monogram, video, projector.