Heirloom Photo Company

Kansas City, MO View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Heirloom Photo Company is a wedding photography company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This company consists of talented and experienced art documentary photographers. They are dedicated to capturing the beauty and elegance of your day. As trained journalistic photographers, Heirloom Photo Company believes in documenting the moment as it is. They can take candid and posed pictures. They specialize in the photography styles of contemporary, photojournalism and traditional.

Heirloom Photo Company offers the following services for their photography:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Location
Heirloom Photo Company is located in Kansas City, Missouri by the City Hall of Kansas City.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Christina
    Christina A. Married on 01/08/2020

Awesome Photos!

I booked Heirloom last minute because I was procrastinating while planning my wedding and with all other stuff going on in the world this year. She also had the style of photos that I wanted for my wedding which is vintage, classic, and timeless. She was able to add me on her calendar and even gave me suggestions on the best packages for us to use. She was great! She knew exactly what to do because I've never done any of this before. She helped make sure that all the pictures we wanted taken was done, went down the list of like family members, friends, bridal party, etc. She was also very energetic and always asked to make sure we wanted something done. I would defiantly recommend hiring her for your next event! The pictures turned out so beautiful and amazing! IT was better than I could have hoped for!
    Jason C. Married on 02/15/2019

Captured the Perfect Moments of my Surprise Proposal

Nothing but great things to say about Rita and her photos! She was incredibly helpful during the proposal planing, very flexible when plans changed (unexpected blizzard that shut down the city!), and captured all of the most special moments of his proposal! We couldn't be happier with our photos and she was so much fun to work with! We would highly recommend Rita / Heirloom Photography!!
    Megan Married on 04/21/2018
    Wow! Rita and Jen are top notch. We were fortunate enough to get to work with BOTH of them on our wedding day and they are a seamless team. Not only did they grab all the great candid shots we were hoping for (and do a great job getting all the portraits we wanted), but they were truly engaged with us personally and didn't make us feel rushed. We feel so fortunate to have selected them as our photographers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Heirloom Photo Company 1
Offer
Let us know you found this deal on Wedding Wire and enjoy $100.00 off any wedding package!

Fernando Productions Fernando Productions Wedding DJs

Rita is an amazing photographer who will capture all of your special moments throughout your wedding day. It is clearly obvious that she loves what she does as a photographer as you will see her just as full of energy at 11:30pm as she was at 3pm. I would feel 100% comfortable recommending Rita to anyone looking for a fun, professional photographer for their big day!

Kansas City, 64108
Location of (Heirloom Photo Company)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding