About Remarkable Receptions

Master of Ceremonies and DJ Specialist - the Southeast's #1 Master of Ceremonies for Weddings

Remarkable Receptions - A team of Wedding Professionals that care about you - and the home to the Southeast's #1 Master of Ceremonies & National Wedding Entertainer  - DJ Rich Lange.

"I believe every couple deserves a Remarkable Reception.  I LOVE talking with engaged couples about their story, and discovering their own vision of a fun wedding celebration....I'm available to talk about yours anytime!" -RICH LANGE

Your Wedding Day will be more than you ever imagined....more Fun....more Personal....More Remarkable.  How?

We work collaboratively with you to create a Uniquely Personal and Remarkably Fun Ceremony and Reception.  A personalized celebration that allows you to enjoy the fun while celebrating with your guests.

No planning stress or worries and a guaranteed fun, successful celebration...

We guide you through the Planning process from beginning to end and create the Perfect Timeline flow for your celebration to ensure your Master of Ceremonies handles every detail for a fun, smooth-flowing celebration.

During our planning meetings we discuss the important details of your relationship and what is most important for your celebration.  Then, together we begin to add personal touches.....Your Story, your Celebration, It's Always About You.

Trust the Carolina's most enthusiastic, helpful, and in-demand Master of Ceremonies and Wedding DJ for your wedding celebration.  It's Your Love.....Celebrated!

Expect Fun...expect Personal...expect Remarkable...your celebration deserves nothing less!

Ready to get started or want to know more?  Schedule a no obligation, get-to-know-us-meeting, its completely free.

CHECK OUT OUR EXCLUSIVE WEDDING WIRE DEAL!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Photobooth (3)
Video Projection (2)

We had SO many extras that we had not even considered thanks to Rich and Remarkable Receptions! Who knew a DJ was so creative with lighting, acting as Master of Ceremonies, and in general assisting with the flow of the entire evening. We used his LOVE LETTERS which were such a conversation piece and perfect Photo Op!
His originality in introducing the bridal party, telling the couple's story, and just keeping the reception moving and the guests intrigued was so far beyond my expectations. As the MOB, I was so impressed with the way he met with both of us, taking our suggestions and coming up with the most beautiful moments! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF A DJ AND MASTER OF CEREMONIES. RICH LANGE IS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Where do I begin with my praise for Rich Lange and Remarkable Receptions? He was absolutely amazing and was hands-down the most talked about aspect of my wedding. People loved him! Rich went above and beyond as a DJ. We met several times leading up to the big day where we talked in detail about the reception. Rich is multi-talented. He created a picture slideshow and even cut music for my wedding ceremony. He was an expert at adding additional lighting to the reception area. We used his photo booth, LOVE letters, and monogram lighting skills as well. The reception flow was outstanding, thanks to Rich. The introduction of the bridal party was a huge hit. The way he introduced each member individually with facts about each person was unique and personal. The love story he told of how my fiance and I met was beautiful and had the guests in tears. There was never a dull moment and several people wanted his name and number following the wedding. My husband and I couldn’t more pleased with Rich. Book him now! He’s worth it.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

Remarkable Receptions Pricing

Projector
Uplighting
5 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Having worked with a lot of DJ's over the years, I can safely say that Remarkable Receptions one of the best. I have never witnessed a down moment on the dance floor at any of their weddings i've worked with them on! Great choice.

Rich is truly one of the best in the Charlotte area. He is professional and has a great gift at reading the crowd and keeping your reception FUN for everyone. He is our preferred vendor and we absolutely recommend him!!

Events

13016 Eastfield Road, Studio 233, Huntersville, NC 28078   See On Map
704-618-1709 (phone)
Always Available to Talk with You about your own Remarkable Reception.
Remarkable Receptions is a wedding DJ from Charlotte servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Huntersville. Remarkable Receptions is a professional DJ that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry since 1990 specializing in Creating Fun and Memorable Wedding Recetions.