52 Reviews for Remarkable Receptions

One Event Per Day (5)
Photobooth (4)
Video Projection (2)
52 Remarkable Receptions Reviews

Choosing Remarkable Receptions was the absolute best decision we made about my wedding (other than the I do part). Rich made the day run incredibly smooth. I have no idea if anything went wrong, because Rich made sure to have everything and everyone prepped before each portion of the ceremony and reception from the incredible personalized introductions of my bridal party and family, to the toasts/cake cutting, the cute games we played, to the AMAZING love story he crafted from the research he did on us as a couple which left everyone gathered around us listening and tearing up (including us). Rich is an amazing Master of Ceremonies (not just a DJ). The music and transitions were spot on to the plan and everyone bragged about how smoothly everything ran. Rich eased this bride's mind and allowed us as a couple to relax knowing he was handling everything. We also rented the Blue Bulb photobooth he also runs.... it was a big hit and everyone loved his wide variety of props. Thanks again Rich for an amazing day of love, happiness and no stress!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had SO many extras that we had not even considered thanks to Rich and Remarkable Receptions! Who knew a DJ was so creative with lighting, acting as Master of Ceremonies, and in general assisting with the flow of the entire evening. We used his LOVE LETTERS which were such a conversation piece and perfect Photo Op!
His originality in introducing the bridal party, telling the couple's story, and just keeping the reception moving and the guests intrigued was so far beyond my expectations. As the MOB, I was so impressed with the way he met with both of us, taking our suggestions and coming up with the most beautiful moments! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF A DJ AND MASTER OF CEREMONIES. RICH LANGE IS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Where do I begin with my praise for Rich Lange and Remarkable Receptions? He was absolutely amazing and was hands-down the most talked about aspect of my wedding. People loved him! Rich went above and beyond as a DJ. We met several times leading up to the big day where we talked in detail about the reception. Rich is multi-talented. He created a picture slideshow and even cut music for my wedding ceremony. He was an expert at adding additional lighting to the reception area. We used his photo booth, LOVE letters, and monogram lighting skills as well. The reception flow was outstanding, thanks to Rich. The introduction of the bridal party was a huge hit. The way he introduced each member individually with facts about each person was unique and personal. The love story he told of how my fiance and I met was beautiful and had the guests in tears. There was never a dull moment and several people wanted his name and number following the wedding. My husband and I couldn’t more pleased with Rich. Book him now! He’s worth it.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

You won’t go wrong with having Rich for your wedding day!! He makes sure to have everything you want to make your day perfect! He meets with you as many times as you want and loves for you to tell him exactly what you want! I am really detailed and I loved that he was as well. He went above and beyond to make sure he had a complete understanding of what I wanted and checked with me throughout the entire night to make sure he was doing what I wanted. Rich is the best in the business!!

Profile Picture Brittni, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Rich with Remarkable Receptions was excellent to work with! We found Rich at a wedding show and immediately I knew I wanted him to DJ our wedding. He is so personable and knew exactly how to keep the party going.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rich is awesome. He turned our wedding into an experience our whole wedding party and guests thoroughly enjoyed. He was even able to mashup some songs for as surprise father daughter dance off! He crafted some fun wedding games, interacted with the crowd, and had a good feel for what got our guests out on the dance floor! Make sure to ask him about the “love story”. He was also GREAT at communicating with my wife and I during the planning process. If you are in need of an A+ master of ceremonies, I highly recommend Remarkable Receptions!

Profile Picture James, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Jon and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Rich for our September 2017 wedding. His responsiveness/timeliness, attention to detail, and passion is what truly makes Remarkable Receptions incredible! With his unique style, he not only captivated the audience, but created an experience that everyone enjoyed. Since my wedding, I have had at least 10 people comment on how amazing Rich was. I’m beyond thankful we chose Rich to be our master of ceremonies. I highly recommend Remarkable Receptions to any bride or individual in need of his 5 star services!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rich was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better DJ and Emcee. From the first time we met him he made us feel completely at ease! He took time to get to know us, ask questions about how we met, and really understand who we were as a couple. During the reception, he told our "Love Story" and our guests raved to us about how much they liked that all night! The dance floor was never empty, there were happy tears cried all night, and everything ran smoothly! He was AMAZING and I would recommend him to anyone in the Charlotte area! He truly made our day remarkable!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Rich was solely responsible for creating an intimate, love-filled environment at my reception! He told our love story in such an incredible way that left us and our guests in tears then transitioned into a fun-filled dance floor when the time was right. There was laughter, tears, and everything in between. Many commented on how unique our wedding was and that it really stood out from others, and aside from having a gorgeous venue, I couldn't credit that to anything else but Remarkable Receptions!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

We cannot say enough AMAZING things about Rich with Remarkable Receptions. We had the craziest reception with wind, rain, traveling destinations, electrical issues, etc. and through it all Rich maintained his professionalism, his ability to command/entertain the crowd, and keep us completely out of the loop of all the craziness. We had no idea of any challenges he faced with the obstacles we threw his way because he handled them with such grace and ease! Our meetings before the wedding were organized, professional, and super helpful! Rich told "our story" during the reception and it brought our family and friends to happy tears. Our wedding would not have been half as amazing without Rich!

Thank you!! I will forever promote Rich to any bride I know looking for a remarkable reception!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I didn’t know where to start when finding a wedding DJ, but we knew that we wanted a good one. We knew that the music was very important to us. We had seen Rich at a friend’s wedding and decided to set up a meeting with him. We knew instantly that Rich was our guy. Rich is so much more than just a “wedding DJ”. He truly was our “Master of Ceremonies”. Rich kept our wedding flowing exactly like we wanted. We met with Rich several times before our wedding and we are so glad that we did! He truly was everything we were looking for. He did customized introductions and songs for each one of our groomsmen and bridesmaids. My husband and I each sent Rich our version of our “love story”. Rich combined the stories into one and told our love story to the crowd at our wedding. I cried. My husband had tears in his eyes. Our guests welled up with tears. Rich’s rendition of our love story was truly one of the highlights of our day. It was personal, it was emotional and it really captured the life that my husband and I share. If you want a guarantee that your wedding will run smoothly, hire Rich! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich Lange from Remarkable Receptions made my wedding/reception the "best wedding" of all time!! I had many guest tell me that mine and my husbands wedding was the "best wedding" they had ever been to. Rich left no detail of our reception untouched! He was great to work with and kept our guest involved throughout the whole evening!! Thanks Rich!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A week ago today, we experienced the awesome priviledge of witnessing our daughter marry her love. And then the celebration began. Rich Lange of Remarkable Receptions was our master of ceremony. From the very beginning, we were impressed with what Rich had planned for this very special day. We could have never imagined his vision to be as fanstastic and memorial as it was. I could go on and on with over the top compliments. The uplighting was absolutely beautiful, The photo booth was never empty. His bridal party introductions were original and entertaining. But his rendition of the bride and groom's love story was the hit in my book. Any reception can be chaotic and run into unplanned schedules. Rich was flawless the entire night. He knows what to say, how to say it and keep all the guests entertained and involved. We have heard from many guests who ranted about how great he was. Even the father of the bride was VERY impressed. Thank you Rich for making this day everything she dreamed of and more.

Profile Picture samantha, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

WOW is the one word I would use to describe Remarkable Receptions. Rich Lange did an awesome job at my daughter's wedding. He worked closely with my daughter and her fiance on every detail, from their love stories to the songs being played, to the father/daughter dance, to the mother/groom dance. He truly is remarkable. Guests were coming up to me and saying WOW, how did you find him! I have attended other weddings, and I can honestly say, they did NOT have a DJ like Rich! We even rented our photo booth from them AND ordered the magnetic photo frames to go with the photos. I didn't have to worry about anything. So happy we found them... and I would highly recommend Remarkable Receptions to EVERYONE planning a wedding! Great job Remarkable Receptions! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I give them five stars!

Profile Picture Paula, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After meeting with Rich and reading all the fantastic reviews on him, I felt like we had found the perfect DJ/MC. He did not disappoint! He met with us on several occasions to really get to know us, our families, and our likes/dislikes pertaining to the wedding. He is professional, organized, and kept us calm during the entire planning process. I’ll never forget his phone call a few days prior to the wedding just to ask us how we are doing, nerves, etc. Rich coordinated the timing of the entire evening. My husband and I were free to fully enjoy our special day, as Rich was in full control of the flow of events. He wrote a personalized and heartfelt version of our relationship/love story; many said that was one of the highlights of the reception! The music and dancing never stopped! Rich is truly the best!

Profile Picture Jill, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was awesome. He helped us come up with any songs that we forgot to look for. He helped plan a schedule for the ceremony and the reception. He worked with our crazy schedules to be able to meet 3 times before the wedding. He coordinated with all our vendors to make sure everyone knew what was going on at what time. He went around the room and talked to our guests to make sure he got a feel for what kind of music they'd enjoy also. As soon as the dance floor opened until I had to shut it down everyone was up dancing. We honestly couldn't have done this without him. Wonderful person to work with. I lost my father 5 months before my wedding and he asked how we wanted to handle things like the father daughter dance and things like that. He did exactly what we discussed and made sure that it was a joyous celebration and not sad for all of us. My favorite thing about him is that he gets your love story from the brides prospective and the grooms and tells everyone how you meet and just fun facts that people might not know about you. You can find cheaper DJs but it was money well spent and I wouldn't go with anyone else if I had to do it again.

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME! Rich was so personable and flexible. He followed the list of music we gave him but he also read the dance crowd and kept them going with his music choices. Great mix of music for everyone. We had a wonderful time and so did our guests!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just got married at the Alexander Homestead in Charlotte, NC. The preferred DJ for the venue was Rich Lange. We decided to go with him since he had good reviews and we didn't know where to start with getting a DJ. Rich's price is discounted through the venue because he doesnot require to meet with him since he just has you fill out a music planner. We decided to have one meeting a month and a half before the wedding and we knew Rich was the only one we felt absolutely confident about using during our wedding. He was very involved and suggest many great ideas. On the wedding day, Rich was great! He would always walk us through the next events and kept the crowd on their feet. We did a love story and that was one of the highlights of the day. Another was a take on the shoe game where he suggested using a wrench and paint brush to make it more personal. Everyone laughed and he had great questions. Overall, I would use Rich all over again if I could and wish I could give him a higher rating. He was great!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I first met Rich Lange of Remarkable Receptions at a bridal fair standing beside a sign that said "No Cheese". It was funny to us because his booth was right across from another DJ that had brought his whole set up including lights, strobes, and videos. It was a little over the top and made us think of a night club and not the elegant wedding reception we were planning.
Rich explained to us that it was our wedding and he would tailor everything to what we wanted. He would act as the master of ceremony and work with our wedding planner to keep everything moving along at an easy pace while keeping it fun and entertaining.
He did just that.
He met with us twice to plan, each time driving up to Greensboro from the Charlotte area (even once during a gas shortage). Rich helped us research to find the perfect music for both the ceremony and reception and even came up with fun games to play that didn't break the mood or the setting of our event.
Our wedding was a huge success!
Rich Lange is a true Master of Ceremony!

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rich and team surpassed our expectations at every step of the MC/DJ process. His attention to detail, organization, and genuine concern for making our reception personalized and memorable set him apart from our very first meeting. He took the time to get to know us, our wedding party, and our guests in advance. He did not just play the "right" music and let everyone know when cake was being served - he added personal details and anecdotes that gave our guests something to remember. Every single guest I've talked to since has specifically called out Rich as being one of the best DJ/ MC's they'd ever seen at a wedding.

Profile Picture S, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great videographer! Loved working with him and his team. Thanks John!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

It has been 3 weeks since my wedding and people are still talking about how it was the most FUN wedding they have ever been to and I know a large portion of that credit goes to DJ Rich! He created the best atmosphere. He nailed the timing of the ceremony music that I requested down to the second. When announcing the bridal party he got everyone's name right because he took the time to get everyone in order and get everyone's attention (I've been to plenty of weddings where people's names are called out of order because they did not take time to do this). He was able to accommodate my last minute requests - aka me running up to him asking him to do this or that and he was happy to do it! I had told him via email prior to the wedding that I wanted this to just be a huge fun dance party and that was exactly what he made it! EVERYONE was on the dance floor having the best time. I was able to send him a full list of everything I wanted like songs, reception information, etc. and he nailed the whole night and kept the party going. I would 110% recommend DJ Rich to anyone!!! He is so good at what he does and so experienced, you will have nothing to worry about except trying to contain your excitement about how FUN and MEMORABLE your wedding is going to be!

Profile Picture Bess, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich was incredible! He took the time to get to know us get to know our musical tastes, and really made the extra effort to provide the best experience possible. During the reception he really set the mood beginning at the entrances and throughout the entire time. He really watched the crowd and made sure the music was fitting the tone of the party. He was also excellent at moving the party along. His ability to bring people out on the dance floor during slow times (but not too quickly) and sustain the dancing and party atmosphere were excellent! I would highly recommend Remarkable Receptions to anyone having a wedding reception with a DJ.

Profile Picture User7364573, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough amazing things about Rich! He was seriously wonderful and made our day amazing! All the guests (many of whom hate dancing normally) were up dancing and having a fabulous time! Extremely professional and organized. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture User5251669, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews