Relive Photography

Dallas, TX View map

Relive Photography documents weddings throughout Dallas, Texas, New England, New York City and destination wedding venues.

Every couple is unique and we tailor our wedding photography to perfectly suit your needs.

Laura has had the pleasure of documenting weddings at some of Worlds most prestigious venues including the Mandorin Oritnetal Hotel, Four Seasons, 21 Club, Harvard Club, Longwood Events, The Ritz Carlton, and many more.

In addition to wedding coverage throughout the States, Laura has captured weddings in Europe and is an experienced destination wedding photographer.

Please visit the website and blog to learn more about our us and check out images from our Featured Weddings!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Marissa
    Marissa S. Married on 03/02/2019

We Choose You! Over and over again.

Laura Parent came highly recommended to me {us}, but it’s not always about the work that makes choosing someone the “perfect” and right fit, but also the vision and connection that everyone shares.

Selecting the right photographer is absolutely one of THE most important and crucial parts of a wedding; having someone capture and illustrate the love and relationship that is shared- is a sacred thing and having absolute trust in them goes without saying!

From day one when we first met Laura, we instantly knew it was a perfect fit. She was warm, engaging, personable, professional, and made us feel at ease. Her work was breathtaking and her brilliant creativity just dazzled us.

While getting to know her, sharing, and discussing our thoughts, we always felt comforted knowing that she would in fact capture everything perfectly, and we were right!
    ...Whether it was her shooting our engagement photos, helping with our “Save the Dates”, or capturing our “First Look”, we couldn’t have been more happy, satisfied, and excited with her work.

She wasn’t just an amazing photographer, but a woman with a genuine sole and now, what I can call a friend.

Our wedding was undoubtedly, The MOST incredible day of our lives, and thanks to Laura, we will always have pictures and memories filled with raw emotion, beauty, and love that we can remember, see, share, and relive. (No pun intended!)

We chose Laura Parent to photograph our journey, and if we could, we’d do it over and over again!

Relive Photography's reply:

Wow. You are so kind and I do very much appreciate you both. It was my complete pleasure to have been such a big part of your journey. I’m always here if you need. Best to you and so glad to know you. Laura
    Lisa Married on 11/05/2016
    Laura did an outstanding job. She was attentive, creative and worked very hard to capture the moment. One has to be firm to keep people in line and to keep things moving. She got most of the wedding party photographs done early so we could all take part in the 1 hour cocktail reception prior to the wedding reception. She was full of energy and we were very pleased.
    Cristina Married on 05/02/2015
    Laura at Relive Photography is a fabulous photographer and genuinely awesome human being. If you’ve been lucky enough to find her on WW or any other website, do not hesitate to book her. Let me tell you why: From the very first communication, she was warm and very responsive. She worked with us on our budget and was very clear and easy to communicate with. She provided me with some smart tips before the wedding so that the group photos following the ceremony flowed smoothly and seamlessly. Where she truly shined was on my wedding day itself. I had my wedding at the Dallas Arboretum and the wedding coordinator that was assigned to me was truly awful. There were problems with the set-up that she had no intention of solving and she brought me close to tears with her rudeness 5 minutes before the guests were set arrive. Laura (who I had just met in person that day) jumped in and took charge. She cheered me up, reassured me that she would handle things and sent me off to get dressed. When I walked down the aisle, everything had been set right thanks to Laura! She truly went way above and beyond what she had been hired to do and I will be forever grateful to her that my wedding did not start off on a sour note. All my family and guests loved her too-she has a great personality and brought out the best in people during the groups photos. She took so many gorgeous photographs that day that I still haven’t sorted out my favorites because there are too many to choose from. Since then I have been recommending Laura to everyone I meet. My husband and I intend to hire her back for every special occasion in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Party DJ Dallas Party DJ Dallas Wedding DJs

I recently did a Race For Life Event with Laura, and not only did she make sure the event ran smoothly, but did a great job with the clients! Way to go Laura!

EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Laura of Relive Photography is so talented! Her work has such a special and unique quality that is sought after by many couples! Her images are full of color and depth, she captures the moment with such style! All my clients that have worked with her has been thrilled! She is also a fantastic person who is such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her!

Harrington Flowers Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Laura is a true artist and a master of her trade. If you are looking for someone to capture special moments in your life and turn them into a work of art that you can cherish for years to come. I would and do highly recommend Relive Photography. Harrington Flowers LLC

Dallas, TX, 75032
469-506-6211
Location of (Relive Photography)

Relive Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Relive Photography include in the starting price?

Relive Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Relive Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Relive Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Relive Photography offer?

Relive Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Relive Photography offer?

Relive Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Relive Photography offer for wedding events?

Relive Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Relive Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Relive Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding