Rockwall, TX 75032 Map · Phone number

About Relive Photography

Relive Photography documents weddings throughout Dallas, Texas, New England, New York City and destination wedding venues.

Every couple is unique and we tailor our wedding photography to perfectly suit your needs.

Laura has had the pleasure of documenting weddings at some of Worlds most prestigious venues including the Mandorin Oritnetal Hotel, Four Seasons, 21 Club, Harvard Club, Longwood Events, The Ritz Carlton, and many more.

In addition to wedding coverage throughout the States, Laura has captured weddings in Europe and is an experienced destination wedding photographer.

Please visit the website and blog to learn more about our us and check out images from our Featured Weddings!

Follow Relive Photography on

relive1
REWedFinal0254

45 Reviews for Relive Photography

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Laura did an outstanding job. She was attentive, creative and worked very hard to capture the moment. One has to be firm to keep people in line and to keep things moving. She got most of the wedding party photographs done early so we could all take part in the 1 hour cocktail reception prior to the wedding reception. She was full of energy and we were very pleased.

Cristina · Married on 05/02/2015

Laura at Relive Photography is a fabulous photographer and genuinely awesome human being. If you’ve been lucky enough to find her on WW or any other website, do not hesitate to book her. Let me tell you why: From the very first communication, she was warm and very responsive. She worked with us on our budget and was very clear and easy to communicate with. She provided me with some smart tips before the wedding so that the group photos following the ceremony flowed smoothly and seamlessly. Where she truly shined was on my wedding day itself. I had my wedding at the Dallas Arboretum and the wedding coordinator that was assigned to me was truly awful. There were problems with the set-up that she had no intention of solving and she brought me close to tears with her rudeness 5 minutes before the guests were set arrive. Laura (who I had just met in person that day) jumped in and took charge. She cheered me up, reassured me that she would handle things and sent me off to get dressed. When I walked down the aisle, everything had been set right thanks to Laura! She truly went way above and beyond what she had been hired to do and I will be forever grateful to her that my wedding did not start off on a sour note. All my family and guests loved her too-she has a great personality and brought out the best in people during the groups photos. She took so many gorgeous photographs that day that I still haven’t sorted out my favorites because there are too many to choose from. Since then I have been recommending Laura to everyone I meet. My husband and I intend to hire her back for every special occasion in the future.

Brittany · Married on 11/08/2014

Laura is an absolutely amazing photographer and I seriously can't imagine our special day without her. She is so personable and makes you feel comfortable instantly. Her taste and vision are flawless and even more she is a wonderful person. We look forward to see how Laura captured our wedding - I have no doubt the pictures will be perfect and we cant wait to "relive" the happiest day of our lives!

Relive Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Party DJ Dallas
    Party DJ Dallas Wedding DJs

I recently did a Race For Life Event with Laura, and not only did she make sure the event ran smoothly, but did a great job with the clients! Way to go Laura!

• EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design
    EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Laura of Relive Photography is so talented! Her work has such a special and unique quality that is sought after by many couples! Her images are full of color and depth, she captures the moment with such style! All my clients that have worked with her has been thrilled! She is also a fantastic person who is such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her!

• Harrington Flowers
    Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Laura is a true artist and a master of her trade. If you are looking for someone to capture special moments in your life and turn them into a work of art that you can cherish for years to come. I would and do highly recommend Relive Photography. Harrington Flowers LLC

• Rockwall, TX 75032 See on map
    4695066211 (Other Phone Number)