Shelley Foster Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

There are few things in life that thrill me more than wedding photography. I live for the beautiful details, the tangible love between the couple, and those sweet moments that make my nose tingle. It's why I shoot weddings! Using mostly photojournalistic style photography and traditional portraiture, my role is to illuminate your day, not to direct your day. Your wedding day will feel like your wedding day, very natural and real. It will not feel like a photoshoot. And I won't rest until I've immortalized every tear, kiss, and detail you’ll want to hold on to forever. Feel free to call me at 817-239-4760 or email photography@shelleyfoster.com so we talk about your wedding and how you'd like your story told!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Mandy Married on 04/16/2016
    Shelley is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her, she made sure we did not feel uncomfortable in front of the camera and actually made the photo-shoots fun! My now husband hates getting his picture taken but she made it painless for him. Shelley will do anything to make sure she captures the perfect photo (including standing on her assistants back to get the right angle, LOL). We used her for our engagements, bridal and wedding and every photo session blew our breath away. No matter the situation we were faced (foggy, rainy or windy weather) she ensured we got everything we wanted! As an added bonus she has the best personality ever!
  • User2968304 2+ years ago
    Shelly Foster was amazing! I have always been camera shy and was dreading having a photographer follow me around all day! After meeting up with Shelly, she explained she could be as involved as I wanted in asking us to pose or she could make herself invisible and just capture the moments! Shelly made me feel so comfortable and didn't hover or make us pose! The result was beautiful , honest and candid photos. She captured the emotions of our special day beautifully.
    Amanda Married on 02/22/2014
    I absolutely love her! Even my bridal party made comments about how wonderful Shelley was after the wedding. When I first met with her she was incredibly friendly and asked me questions that dug into exactly what I wanted from her and my photos. She works so quickly and is so personable and fun that the "photo shoot" part of the day breezes by. And she had many goofy, uncooperative groomsmen to deal with!!The rest of the time she spends behind the scenes catching all the candid moments. She is such a pleasure to work with and I honestly forgot she was there during the reception!! I highly recommend her to those looking for a wedding photographer and will definitely use her again when I need a photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Shelley Foster Photography Price Rates

Christy D Swanberg Photography Christy D Swanberg Photography Banquet Halls

Shelley Foster Photography is worth every moment you spend with her as you will receive nothing but the absolute best memories and images one can capture.

Jen Rios Weddings Jen Rios Weddings Wedding Planners

Shelley is a ball of energy and talent. She truly loves what she does and loves her couples even more than that. I used Shelley for my own wedding and continue to refer her to my own brides. She is truly a unique find!

Dallas, TX, 76054
Location of (Shelley Foster Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding