Regi Originals

1 User photo

Regi Originals 1

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

So Delicious!

We absolutely loved our wedding cake from Regi! She was so easy to work with and we knew we were in good hands! Not only did our cake taste amazing, but Regi was also able to replicate the design of the lace on my dress onto two layers of the cake- it looked BEAUTIFUL!

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

Regi baked the cakes for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding reception. At each event, our guests raved about her cake saying it was the best cake they had ever had! She has many cake and icing flavor choices. I sent her pictures of my vision for my wedding cake, and she executed it well above my expectations! Her cakes taste as exceptional as they look! Regi is highly experienced, reliable, and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!

Mia · Married on 05/06/2018

I could not have been happier with my wedding cake by Regi Originals! I chose a two tier cake with almond flavor and buttercream. The cake was delicious and looked absolutely beautiful! It was great working with Regi. She was very helpful and responsive to emails and it was a joy meeting her at her home for the taste testing. I knew that we were in good hands and that the cake would be exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend!

Regi Originals 2

Award

Regi Originals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free