Regi Originals

Regi Originals 1
  • Janine

Janine Kretzschmar · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

One of my friends recommended Regi to me and I quickly realized why! First of all, Regi is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is extremely responsive and so easy to work with. She is extremely talented at what she does and very affordable compared to a lot of the bigger bakeries. She bakes out of her house and makes some of the best cake I have ever eaten in my life! She offers a lot of different flavors as well. Seriously, she is a hidden gem. After my fiancé and I left our cake tasting with Regi, we both looked at each other and instantly knew we wanted to have Regi make our wedding cake. After our wedding we received so many compliments regarding how pretty and delicious our cake was! I would highly recommend Regi if you're looking for someone easy to work with that creates beautiful, delicious wedding cakes at a very affordable price!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

So Delicious!

We absolutely loved our wedding cake from Regi! She was so easy to work with and we knew we were in good hands! Not only did our cake taste amazing, but Regi was also able to replicate the design of the lace on my dress onto two layers of the cake- it looked BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

Regi baked the cakes for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding reception. At each event, our guests raved about her cake saying it was the best cake they had ever had! She has many cake and icing flavor choices. I sent her pictures of my vision for my wedding cake, and she executed it well above my expectations! Her cakes taste as exceptional as they look! Regi is highly experienced, reliable, and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2018