Nearby Vendors to Consider

Custom Design (4)
Groom's Cake (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Gluten Free (1)

I could not have been happier with my wedding cake by Regi Originals! I chose a two tier cake with almond flavor and buttercream. The cake was delicious and looked absolutely beautiful! It was great working with Regi. She was very helpful and responsive to emails and it was a joy meeting her at her home for the taste testing. I knew that we were in good hands and that the cake would be exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mia, 5/6/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We absolutely loved Regi Originals! I was introduced to her delicious cakes at a friend's wedding during our engagement, and reached out to her with a couple of ideas about our own cake. She helped us understand what was possible (avoiding fondant) while still achieving the look we wanted. We went for our tasting, and the cakes were just as delicious as we remembered. Throughout the planning process, she checked in on things and was great about confirming times and locations. The day of, she delivered our incredibly beautiful wedding cake, which she had hand-painted to achieve the design we desired. And all at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Summer, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Regi's wedding cakes are not only beautiful, but truly the most delicious wedding cakes I have ever tasted. Regi was a joy to work with and made the bride's and groom's cakes for my daughters wedding absolutely gorgeous. I had several friends request Regi's contact information after the wedding.

We will have the privilege of enjoying Regi's cakes again very soon at my son's wedding. She is also making special cakes for the Rehearsal Dinner. I highly recommend Regi Originals to anyone needing cake for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Edie, 12/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Gluten Free

Regi Originals Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00