216 Lackawanna Ave., Olyphant, PA 18447 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Regal Room

Bigger is not always better. Unlike large multi-unit catering facilities, the Regal Room is an intimate & elegant setting. We offer a unique view for your special event accommodating groups varying in size from 35 to 250 people. With wedding packages starting as low as $20 per person, we are the ideal location for your special day. Plan your wedding with the Regal Room today!

• Lucy’s Craft Catering

12 Reviews for Regal Room

1 User photo

Regal Room 1

catie · Married on 10/06/2018

They deserve a million stars

When I was venue shopping for my reception venue in 2017, I had appointments with the Regal Room and two other locations. After leaving our tour appointment, I was instantly sold. Not only was it absolutely stunning but it was the perfect combination of what my then fiancé and I love and the staff was wonderful. Upon arrival, they had a whole binder full of all their information, prices, cake suggestions, music suggestions and even a wedding planner. Considering my wedding venue was located between both of our families and friends (PA & NY) I opted to hire their wedding planner, as I wasn’t familiar with that area. I wish I could review her on more than just Facebook, as I would recommend to ANYONE to book Desirae Risse, she is a lifesaver – I will review her at the very bottom of the Regal Room’s review, if interested in reading.
    My husband and I got married this past October (2018) and I still have people talking about it. They were blown away with how stunning the venue was, the organization of it all, the food, the cake, and the staff. The Regal Room has two bars and plenty of dancing room, which our family and friends were eating up…(once the dance floor opened, it never emptied). I have dreamt about my wedding day since I was 11 years old and this venue exceeded all expectations. I highly recommend to anyone newly engaged, or looking for a banquet hall, or bridal shower/baby shower, etc. you won’t be disappointed with the Regal Room.
    Since a lot of our friends and family are vegetarians or vegans, we opted to do a buffet style with a lot of options, that way everyone could be fully satisfied and get extra servings of items they could eat. My husband and I found the hors d’oeuvre and dinner to be absolutely delicious and being the bride and groom, we were able to get our plates first. That being said, our food was definitely hot but we didn’t receive any negative comments from those who went up later on that the food was cold or didn’t taste good.
    Every suggestion the Regal Room had in their tour binder we opted to take (like Black Tie Stereo DJ service, creative cakes, McCarthy Flowers, Sleep Inn & Suites, officiant, etc.) - None of which disappointed. I wanted to include that in my review because it helped with planning so much. They were so knowledgeable and kind and knew exactly how to make each event special. I would give a million stars if I could.
    As for my wedding planner Desirae, she was professional, kind, organized and made my day so much more amazing. She answered all my questions/emails in a timely manner and helped me with booking appointments. She also attended all of the appointments with us, which I greatly appreciated. She followed up with all my vendors, and made sure everything arrived and was ready on the big day. She also worked closely with the DJ during the reception to make sure everything was moving along smoothly on our timeline, which was a huge help to us, that way we could actually enjoy our reception without the hassle of having to keep track of everything. I would also like to mention that she also helped me during dinner by plating my food for me that way I didn’t spill anything on my wedding dress. She went above and beyond in everything that was asked of her. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would hire a wedding planner, because I love to plan, but it was the best decision of my life to hire her. Life gets crazy, especially when you live out of state, so it was truly nice to have someone to help me figure everything out and be able to assist with things I didn’t have time for. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Regal Room 2
    Sent on 04/09/2019

elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I couldn't be more pleased on the service we received from George.

Very affordable!
    Still get compliments on how amazing the food and atmosphere was!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

The regal room was very affordable and they helped me with everything to plan an amazing wedding i got married in june of 2016 and i would recommend anyone to get married at the regal room it was the best day of my life thank you to the regal room :)

Sent on 02/01/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Regal Room 1
    New Year's Eve Wedding!
    The Regal Room will help you celebrate your wedding and ring in the new year with all of your family and friends. This special 5 hour wedding package will include your toast drink, bar package, dinner option and wedding cake. We will also include the Regal Room DJ and New Years party favors. If interested in live music, Black Tie Stereo may be available. Save $10 per guest and book today!

• 216 Lackawanna Ave. Olyphant, PA, 18447 See on map