1645 Wyoming Ave, Scranton, PA 18509 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Green Ridge Club

The Sinkaus family would like to welcome you to The Green Ridge Club banquet facility. Located in Scranton's historic Green Ridge section, this stately building has been a landmark of the city since 1901.

At the Green Ridge Club, we specialize in weddings seating up to 200 people, but can also be the perfect setting for a variety of other events including: showers, christenings, rehearsal dinners, or after funeral luncheons.

• Genetti Manor
  • POSH at the Scranton Club
  • Hilton Scranton

6 Reviews for Green Ridge Club

Green Ridge Club 1
Green Ridge Club 2

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Mrs. Kinney

Julie, her family & staff were absolutely incredible to work with. She listened to every detail my husband and i wanted and made our dream come true. When we walked into our reception everything was absolutely perfect. I dropped off the decorations, favors and such the night before and she wanted me to just do a run through with her to tell her where i wanted everything!! I put my wedding into Julie's hands and she did an incredible job!! Our guests loved the decorations, the food and the music!! Our wedding was a dream come true and i cant thank Julie and her family enough for the experience they gave us. We had her son as our DJ and can i just say, Paul was AMAZING!!! When we met with Paul, he asked us about our music and even gave us some ideas. My father and my mother in law are not dancers, but he got them out there and kept them out on the floor for a small amount of time. He didnt make it akward at all and drowned out the music to end the dances short and just made everyone feel so comfortable. Paul is the DJ you want at your wedding, i promise!!!

Green Ridge Club 3
    Green Ridge Club 4
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Cassandra

CASEY · Married on 07/16/2016

Julie was absolutely the sweetest person! She was very attentive to me and my Mother when we met with her. Her response time on emails and phone calls was quick and she remained efficient when answering any questions or concerns that I had. The package she offered was perfect for what we were looking for and she even suggested other vendors to fit our needs for our cake and flowers. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Brett · Married on 07/16/2016

The Green Ridge Club is absolutely incredible and, quite frankly, all the other venues we looked at in PA were a complete joke compared to this venue. Julie (and the entire family) was absolutely amazing! My wife and I were not told "No" one single time throughout the entire planning process. The food and venue received more compliments than I've ever heard in my previous experiences with weddings. The service staff, DJ, and management staff were simply the best. Not to mention, they are very reasonably priced and the family is very patient/understanding with regards to paying your bills.

If you are having a wedding in PA, you absolutely MUST try to hold your event with The Green Ridge Club.

Sent on 07/24/2016

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Green Ridge Club 1
    10% Discount on Any Friday Wedding Package
    Any Friday booked Wedding Package receives 10% off package price.

• 1645 Wyoming Ave Scranton, 18509 See on map