402 W. Rhapsody Dr., San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,541
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Reese Events Group

ABOUT:

With over 10 years of expertise, Reese Events Group has been planning and designing elegant and spectacular weddings and events. We take great pride in creating one-of-a-kind events that truly represent the clients' style and personality. Reese Events Group creates more than just a party - we create an event that tells the complete story of the couple. We offer a variety of services which allows clients to hire us as a wedding planner to handle all the logistics, event designer to handle all décor, or both. Including Floral Design, Furniture Rentals, Elegant Linens, and Lighting.

Reese Events Group custom designs each and every event to represent our client's style, taste and budget allowing you to celebrate those cherished moments on your special day...

Call us today at 210-340-4088 to schedule your complimentary consultation, we look forward to serving you!

Follow Reese Events Group on

Reese Events Group 4
  • Mallory

Mallory Yelverton · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Details, Details, Details!

We used Reese Events Group for my Sister's wedding and I knew I had to choose them too! The service is impeccable and their dedication to the details of your wedding and the vibe, overall look, and feel is the most important thing to them! The meeting I had was incredible. She started off by asking for details of what I was looking for and gave me some great ideas. She also guessed a lot about me with the information I gave her and what I was wearing that day! INCREDIBLE! If you do not choose Reese Events Group you are missing out!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Genesis · Married on 09/16/2017

Everyone at Reese Events Group was super helpful. They responded to my emails within the same day and were eager to help me set up the perfect decorations. Everything looked beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg and his team made me feel like their only bride. They were quick with emails and texts. Greg and Louis are experts at helping you make sure what you want is portrayed appropriately to vendors. They are also great at coming up with solutions to make sure you get the best solutions for your money. Due to the hurricanes there was a crisis with our flowers two days before the wedding, and they were still fabulous!! Lilly did a wonderful job at getting the look I was going for with different flowers that still fit in the budget. The Reese Group did our planning (we got their full package for planning), our linens and our flowers. They managed everything really well and made sure everything was incredibly cohesive. I absolutely love that no matter what your budget is, they make you feel special, uphold their end of the contract and find solutions for you.

Sent on 10/11/2017