2344 Southgate Square, Reston, VA 20191 Map · Phone number

About Red Paint Events

Let’s Paint the Town! Red never goes out of style. It’s full of life – always fresh. We are passionate about what we do, and we bring a wealth of creative energy to every event. Our goals are to provide you with creativity, expertise, and impeccable service.

We focus on individuality—designing and coordinating events that truly represent your individual style. Whether your tastes lean towards contemporary and modern, or classic and traditional, or just plain off the wall...our team can help you define and execute your vision. Even a small gathering requires planning...Do you have enough seating? Do you have time to design and execute a party people will remember? Leave the planning, details and stress to us and be a guest at your own party.

happyrebecca
3b3d49694d1dd19f 1357183497674 bluewall

8 Reviews for Red Paint Events

• Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/06/2014

We hired Heidi for our day-of coordinator- she came highly recommended by our caterer (R&R Catering). Hiring her was the absolute best decision we made during the planning process. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING during the wedding. As a bride, you don't want to worry about the actual flow of the day, you want to finally enjoy it! She and her assistant made sure that happened for us. If we ever have another party as big, she will be the first person I call. She is perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Lacy · Married on 10/12/2013

Heidi is the best! We hired her for partial planning and she did a fabulous job! She was so organized and helpful the day of the wedding. Our day could not have been more perfect.
    She recommended the best vendors for us and made the whole planning process a breeze. She also took my vision and helped make it a reality. The room our reception was held exceeded my expectations. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2013

Heidi was the most amazing wedding planner who made my wedding day absolutely perfect. She was so energetic and enthusiastic that even during stressful times, she made the planning process fun. Not only did Heidi expertly perform the "typical" duties such as providing vendor recommendations, accompanying me to meetings, negotiating contracts, etc., but she went above and beyond by taking on several additional tasks just to reduce my work load. Heidi successfully calmed me down when I felt frazzled and efficiently took control of the many details involved. She was extremely professional and quick to respond, and always made time for me when I needed her. When the big day arrived, Heidi and her assistant executed it flawlessly, and all of her creative suggestions and hard work resulted in a beautiful event. I did not worry about a single thing that evening and had the time of my life, knowing that Heidi had it under control. Simply put, she was the best thing that ever happened to my wedding. I highly recommend Heidi and Red Paint Events!!

Sent on 10/01/2013