704 Main Street Eudora KS 66025, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number

About Red Door Event & Design, LLC

Innovative styling, thoughtful planning and graceful execution are signature attributes of Red Door Event & Design, a luxury, full-service wedding and event planning boutique and floral design studio. Our team of seasoned designers, planners and assistants has the creativity, connections and expertise to create an exceptional client and guest experience. Offering a wide range of services, we act as your advocate and believe in creating events that capture your vision and give you peace of mind. Call or email Red Door Event & Design to schedule a complimentary consultation to design your event today!

Follow Red Door Event & Design, LLC on

IMG1641
WDay158

11 Reviews for Red Door Event & Design, LLC

Lori · Married on 09/13/2014

Kelli and her team at Red Door Event and Design helped us with our daughters wedding. From the first phone call I felt I didn't need to do anything. After telling Kelli what was wanted she immediately took us to the most beautiful venue and made it happen. From the flowers to music to food and design she offered us options and made sure everything went as planned. She and her team was there the entire day making sure everyone was taken care of. Thanks Kelli once again for all you do to make that special day so easy.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Red door did an amazing job with my wedding. Every detail was attended to allowing me to truly enjoy my day. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Shannon · Married on 09/04/2010

Ashley did a fantastic job helping me coordinate the wedding from Korea- she was great at stepping in and filling the gaps on the things I had most trouble with (like calling other vendors during business hours) but letting me handle the things it was important for me to do personally. She wrangled rentals (even brokering a deal with the next day wedding to save us both money), gorgeous flowers, a dozen-odd kidlets participating in the wedding and an overall atmosphere that was to die for.

The day of I found out we had a few major gaps- 24 extra guests who hadn't RSVPed among them, and Ashley solved every problem with grace and courtesy. I was so incredibly happy she was there to keep me from stressing out and I got to just sit back and enjoy a beautifully crafted day. Before our event I thought wedding planners/coordinators were really a luxury that nobody should spring for, but after even mid-sized event I can't disagree more- everyone should add this little cost to give you complete peace of mind on your special day. I couldn't recommend Red Door highly enough!

Sent on 09/12/2010

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Dragonfly Bakery
    Dragonfly Bakery Wedding Cakes

We have worked with Red Door Events several times and I am more and more impressed with them every time! They are always professional and easy to work with before the event and the event space is always beautiful! The ladies at Red Door are truly talented and very detail orientated!

• Stony Point Hall
    Stony Point Hall Barn & Farm Weddings

Kelli and Ashley were out this weekend for a wedding/reception at Stony Point Hall, as usual they did a fantastic job and everything went as planned!

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I consistently hear how Red Door has made weddings a success and how great they are to work with. I have worked only one wedding with them thus far but was impressed with what they had to offer.

• 704 Main Street, Eudora KS 66025 Lawrence, 66044 See on map
    7857270657 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment