Love In Lawrence

Lawrence, KS View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Love In Lawrence is a wedding planning business based out of Lawrence, Kansas. Owner Stacie Alldritt found her passion for wedding planning when she began planning her own wedding. The experience combined her love of design and to-do lists in an inspiring way and Stacie knew that she had just discovered her dream job. Through using a detail orientated and client-centered approach, she provides a high-quality service to every happy couple.

Love In Lawrence offers packages from day-of coordination services to full planning assistance. Every aspect of the wedding from the ceremony, reception, and even the rehearsal dinner will be planned to perfection. Stacie is dedicated to providing her couples with the wedding of their dreams. From budget management and vendor coordination, every aspect of your big day can be taken care of.

Taryn N. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stacie went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly!

I heard of Stacie by recommendation from our decorator and I don't know what we would have done without her - she did all the things you would want from a coordinator but in addition to that I have continued to learn more and more of how she went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. For example:
    -helping setup decorations at the rehearsal dinner when we were behind
    -picking up sandwiches for the bridal party's lunch
    -bringing drinks to everyone in the wedding party throughout the reception
    -refilling waters at all the tables at the reception
    -picking up pizza for the afterparty
    -making sure the bride's family was sat at the correct table when there was a mixup with table numbers
    -having the staff bring walk the cake pops around because people didn't see them where they were stationed
    There is plenty more to be said about what a great job she did, but these are just a few of the things that stand out!
  • Adriane
    Adriane Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have had a better planner!

As a theatre stage manager, the thought of trusting anyone with my wedding other than a clone of me was very hard- but it was absolutely necessary and Stacie was amazing! She worked with out budget to make sure that our wedding was taken care of. She was a pro running our rehearsal, and took care of things that i didn鈥檛 even know were issues, even with my extensive research and planning! Our wedding- there isn鈥檛 one thing I can think of that went wrong!!! Stacie was attentive, anticipatory, and professional. She was also fantastic in running the show without being obstructive or overly noticeable! She took care of things efficiently and quietly- and it was so greatly appreciated! I would highly recommend her, and if you鈥檙e on the fence about hiring a planner- do it. And hire Stacie!
    Mandy W. Married on 12/31/2021

Very Satisfied!

Stacie made our dream wedding an absolute pleasure to plan not once but twice. After having most details complete we had to cancel due to Covid. We rescheduled for the following year and just months before our date the venue cancelled. Stacie kept track of everything, was professional and thorough, and lots of fun to work with. She always answered emails, text, or calls promptly. The day of I was able to relax with my family knowing she was working hard to make everything run smoothly. I would highly recommend Love in Lawrence for your wedding or party planning.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1780 E 1338 Rd Lawrence, KS, 66044
Location of (Love In Lawrence)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding