Along Came Abby

Manhattan, KS View map

Along Came Abby provides professional planning for couples across Kansas.

- Let us plan every detail with Full Service Wedding Planning

- Let us take you on the adventure of a lifetime with Destination Wedding Planning

- Let us take us execute your wedding weekend with Month-of-Wedding Coordination

Fill out an inquiry on our website or give us a call to check our availability.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Kate Married on 10/26/2019

The Assertive & Personal Wedding Planner

Working with Abby from day one to walking down the aisle was amazing. She truly cared about each step of the way and provided her advice to what she thought would fit the wedding we were wanting. I cannot say enough good things about Abby and her team. With their service on the wedding day, it also allowed us to step more time with our family and friends rather than stressing about if the vendors showed up, moving items to where, and making the reception a well-planned event. I highly recommend reaching out to Abby if you have an upcoming wedding. If you don't think you need a planner or they're too expensive, the closer you get to W day, the more appreciate you are to have their service.
    Leann Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Abby is one of the most patient, creative and sweetest people. She was so wonderful to work with and make my wedding vision come to life. I can never thank her enough for answering all of my questions, making changes when needed and talking me through all of the designs and reassuring me everything would be perfect. When I walked into our reception I was truly blown away by the beauty of everything. Every little detail was perfect due to Abby! She worked so well with our other wedding vendors and made our day stress free. If I could recommend ONE THING to every single couple would be to rent your decorations and to have someone else set everything up and take it all down. It took SO MUCH stress out of our lives and instead of setting things up we were relaxed and spent the time with our family and friends. It is extremely affordable and worth every penny to alleviate all of the stress of last minute buying and decorations. We didn't have to worry about hauling a bunch of decorations and then being stick with 1000 votive candles after the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Abby to every single bride. She is so amazing and I am forever grateful for all that she did for us. Thank you Abby and I wish you all the best in the future!!
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Abby was fantastic. She provided our linens and backdrop. She was great with communication, she was professional, and was a pleasure to work with. I feel like linen vendors don't get the attention they should and that's sad, because those two things really tied all of our decor together and I'm grateful for that.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Reeves Photo Co. Reeves Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Abby and her team are fabulous to work alongside! They are caring, and incredibly hard workers. If you are looking for a wedding planner, this is your gal! She will help make your dreams a reality, and will be there every step of the way! We wish we had her for all our weddings we photograph =)

CARE Travel CARE Travel Travel Agents

Abby is just amazing, I can not describe how great she is with wedding planning and also with local events. She has built some quality partnerships with local business' so that she can provide her clients with the best services and high quality. She is fun and a joy to work with, brings a smile to everyone she meets.

Making Memories Entertainment Making Memories Entertainment Wedding DJs

I absolutely love working with Abby...her attention to detail and her passion to make your wedding day AMAZING radiates with her energy,drive and determination to make sure everything is perfect!

1218 Hostetler Dr. Manhattan, KS, 66502
Location of (Along Came Abby)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding