1120 Westport Drive, Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number

About Along Came Abby

Along Came Abby provides provides wedding linens, decor and rentals for weddings all over Kansas. Abby and her team's complementary design meeting will give you a professional look without the price tag of a professional planner. If you are wanting quality and stress free rentals - call Along Came Abby!

Follow Along Came Abby on

5 Reviews for Along Came Abby

Along Came Abby 1
Along Came Abby 2

Leann · Married on 05/19/2018

Abby is one of the most patient, creative and sweetest people. She was so wonderful to work with and make my wedding vision come to life. I can never thank her enough for answering all of my questions, making changes when needed and talking me through all of the designs and reassuring me everything would be perfect. When I walked into our reception I was truly blown away by the beauty of everything. Every little detail was perfect due to Abby! She worked so well with our other wedding vendors and made our day stress free. If I could recommend ONE THING to every single couple would be to rent your decorations and to have someone else set everything up and take it all down. It took SO MUCH stress out of our lives and instead of setting things up we were relaxed and spent the time with our family and friends. It is extremely affordable and worth every penny to alleviate all of the stress of last minute buying and decorations. We didn't have to worry about hauling a bunch of decorations and then being stick with 1000 votive candles after the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Abby to every single bride. She is so amazing and I am forever grateful for all that she did for us. Thank you Abby and I wish you all the best in the future!!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 04/28/2018

Abby was fantastic. She provided our linens and backdrop. She was great with communication, she was professional, and was a pleasure to work with. I feel like linen vendors don't get the attention they should and that's sad, because those two things really tied all of our decor together and I'm grateful for that.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Along Came Abby 3
    Along Came Abby 4

Lesli · Married on 09/10/2016

Abby Wempe is your wedding expert gal! She made our wedding phenomenal and she will do the same for you! Professional, responsive, creative, organized, kind, and the list goes on and on. I recommend Abby to anyone looking for a wedding planner - a must! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Along Came Abby FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 8.00

• Reeves Photo Co.
    Reeves Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Abby and her team are fabulous to work alongside! They are caring, and incredibly hard workers. If you are looking for a wedding planner, this is your gal! She will help make your dreams a reality, and will be there every step of the way! We wish we had her for all our weddings we photograph =)

• CARE Travel
    CARE Travel Travel Agents

Abby is just amazing, I can not describe how great she is with wedding planning and also with local events. She has built some quality partnerships with local business' so that she can provide her clients with the best services and high quality. She is fun and a joy to work with, brings a smile to everyone she meets.

• Making Memories Entertainment
    Making Memories Entertainment Wedding DJs

I absolutely love working with Abby...her attention to detail and her passion to make your wedding day AMAZING radiates with her energy,drive and determination to make sure everything is perfect!

• 1120 Westport Drive Manhattan, 66502 See on map