Kansas City, KS 66101 Map · Phone number

About Reeves Photo Co.

Reeves Photo Co. is a wife and husband wedding photography team made up of Sarah and Jake Reeves. Their focus is to create stunning images inspired by artistic high fashion photography while capturing the authentic moments and emotions throughout a wedding day. Sarah and Jake love meeting new couples who clearly have poured their heart and souls into creating a beautiful relationship and desire photography of the same caliber.

Follow Reeves Photo Co. on

mhkmagwedding031
94454ddad6ae1771 1467143675806 jundtwedding493
beautifulisolationsphoto2
Reeves Photo Co.

3 Reviews for Reeves Photo Co.

Bonnie · Married on 02/04/2017

Sarah was a calming presence on our wedding day. She made great recommendations. I really appreciate that she asked me what I wanted specifically in my pictures so that those pictures could be captured of our day.

Sent on 03/30/2017

AMAZING!!! Sarah and Jake are so wonderful to work with. They made both my husband and I feel so comfortable. We were running a little behind on the wedding day and both my husband and I were a little stressed about getting all of our pictures in. Sarah helped us both stay calm and helped us truly enjoy the day without any stress. I would definitely recommend Beautiful Isolations!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2011

I came across Sarah through a friend and fell in love with her photos. Sarah was very timely in her communication and when we had bad weather for our engagement session, she was so quick to reschedule. She was extremely professional, but very warm at the same time. It truly made our wedding even more wonderful. The day of the wedding went great and she helped a lot with helping us plan out the timing. We saw proofs within a couple weeks and had our DVD within a month. Our photos looked AMAZING!! We would highly recommend Beautiful Isolations Photography for somebody wanting gorgeous photos and a great experience!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Reeves Photo Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits