Raven Salon & Bridal

Lexington, SC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Raven Salon & Bridal is an experienced hair and makeup company located in Lexington, South Carolina. They're happy to come to you on-site, or you can visit them in their salon. They have over 20 years of experience helping brides all over South Carolina, as well as the surrounding states. Raven Salon & Bridal looks forward to making your wedding day everything you dreamed it to be.

Experience

Raven, the owner of this passionate business, has been “behind the chair” since 1998. She continues to seek professional growth and consistency by furthering her education on a continual basis. She’s traveled all over Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Paris and London to find inspiration and improve her craft. Raven’s work in the bridal industry has been featured in Columbus Bride magazine, as well as Brides.com.

Raven Salon & Bridal offers complimentary consultations, as well as both hair and makeup trials, so you can explain your vision beforehand. You can bring in your ideas and inspiration from Pinterest, and Raven will recreate it for you. She’s happy to work with your entire bridal party, ensuring the morning of your wedding is fun and stress-free. Additional services include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Fake lashes

Other Services

In addition to providing award-winning hair and makeup services for your big day, this unique company also offers hair removal services such as waxing and tweezing. Other services they provide include:

• Haircuts
  • Hair coloring
  • Keratin treatment
  • Perm
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Teeth Whitening
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 08/04/2022

Wedding Hair and Makeup!

My experience with Raven was incredible. From the hair trial to the day of it was great. She was willing to try a couple options to make sure I looked and felt my most beautiful. On the wedding day while doing my hair and my bridal parties hair she helped fix problems and give advice and even help with my bouquet by going into the garden and adding some greenery so my wedding dreams would come true!! She also didn’t leave until I was walking out the door to get married, looking amazing!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair! Wonderful to work with

Raven did an amazing job on my bridal hair! I had a really positive experience doing my hair trial with her - she has a really calm, down to earth demeanor that made me feel relaxed and comfortable. It is also clear that she is very experienced and skilled in doing wedding hair. She took her time with me to adjust my hair at the trial and to try out a few options until we captured what I was imagining. My wedding day hair turned out so beautiful!! The bridesmaids and mothers loved their hair as well - Raven went above and beyond to make adjustments on girls' hairstyles as needed, which everyone appreciated and commented on. Compared to other vendors I looked at, Raven's pricing was very affordable. I also hired Emily (Lazer Eyez Beauty) for makeup, who works in Raven's salon, and she was AMAZING as well. I highly recommend both.
  • Spencer
    Spencer R. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I booked Raven to do hair for my wedding on October 16, 2021. She and her team did an amazing job!

Raven was easy to communicate with during the wedding process and was such a pleasure to work with! She did my hair for my wedding as well as 10 bridesmaids and two moms. Raven and her team did a phenomenal job and I was very pleased with how everyone’s hair turned out. During the wedding process she did a trial run of my hair and helped me decide which style I wanted on my wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Caroline & David
7 photos · 03/23/2019

528 columbia ave Lexington, SC, 29072

Monday: 10am to 8pm Tuesday: By appointment only Wednesday: 11am to 8:30pm Thursday: 12pm to 6pm Friday: 9:30am to 7:30pm Saturday: 10am to 5:30pm Sunday: By Appointment Only
Location of (Raven Salon & Bridal)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding