Raven Salon & Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Spencer
    Spencer R. Married on 10/16/2021

I booked Raven to do hair for my wedding on October 16, 2021. She and her team did an amazing job!

Raven was easy to communicate with during the wedding process and was such a pleasure to work with! She did my hair for my wedding as well as 10 bridesmaids and two moms. Raven and her team did a phenomenal job and I was very pleased with how everyone’s hair turned out. During the wedding process she did a trial run of my hair and helped me decide which style I wanted on my wedding day!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 04/10/2021

Raven is absolutely THE BEST for Hair and Makeup!!!

Raven is extremely professional and goes the extra mile to make sure the bride and bridal party are looking their absolute best. She tailors hair and makeup to suit the individual. The bride doesn't normally wear makeup and she did an excellent job of using just the right amount of makeup that she was comfortable with and made her look even more beautiful on her special day. Raven even stayed until she walked down the aisle to make sure that everything was perfect before the wedding ceremony. Her attention to detail and care and concern for everyone makes her so special and the best at what she does!
  • Kathyann
    Kathyann H. Married on 01/02/2021

The perfect hairstylist!!!

My experience with Raven since my first visit around April 2020 has been nothing but superior! I have appointments every 5 weeks or so and with conviction I can say she is by far the best hair stylist I have ever had!! Unfortunately for me, I have had many!

Raven gets personal with your hair and addresses your specific hair needs ( I have coarse, thick, curly, long hair) with you and then works toward achieving the goal over time. She aims to please her clients, and she achieves that goal!!! She’s excellent at precision cutting, coloring, hair treatments and styling. She uses products that are suitable for your hair and does not simply use standard products. Her prices are also very reasonable and she helps you get products at bargain prices too! She is reliable and always on schedule. But above all, my most memorable experience with Raven was on my wedding day in January 2021. Raven was on time, prepared, calm and composed when anxiety started to build, she perfected my hairstyle and then chose to go to the church with me to ensure my veil was securely attached and that my hair was just how I wanted it. She stayed with me until the moment before I walked down the aisle and brought the composure I needed at that moment. Very grateful to God that I found her. This lady is the full package hairstylist!!!!

Raven Salon & Bridal's reply:

Tha k you so much for your beautiful words! You made the most beautiful bride! I am so happy I got to share in your big day excitement:)
    Kaitlyn A. Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing! Super helpful and HIGHLY recommend

Raven and her team were amazing! She not only fixed my hair the way I had hoped and dreamed but made it even better and gave me some extra tips! She ALSO stayed a little after our hair was done and touched it up before pictures and even helped me with my dress when I had to get dressed. I would HIGHLY recommend her! If I had to do the day over again, I would for sure use her.

Raven Salon & Bridal's reply:

You looked stunning!! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your BIG day!! You and your attendants were a wonderful group to work with! Best wishes to you and Congratulations!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 11/21/2020

Fall Wedding Hair & Makeup

Got my hair and makeup done for my wedding in November 2020. She took safety seriously by wearing a mask and supplies were clean. My bridal trial was a great chance to try out different ideas and she helped me come up with the look I wanted. Then she worked with my mother and MOH the day of to help them with their look. Definitely recommend.
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 02/23/2020

Raven is the best!

Raven did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day and also my matron of honor's hair. She took so much time at our trial to try different things and ask me how I felt about it, I could tell that she really wanted it to be just right. I was so happy when I left my trial (being someone that NEVER does anything to their hair) and I was more than confident in how it would turn out for my wedding day. She was also super helpful to the rest of my bridal party who did their hair themselves and the fact that she's so easy to talk to and get along with made the getting ready portion of the day that much more enjoyable for us. I would hire Raven again in a heartbeat and I'm so thankful for the beautiful work she did!
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent and Affordable!

Raven did my hair and makeup for me and a few other ladies in my wedding party. She did such an excellent job, and her prices are fantastic!

Raven Salon & Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You looked stunning! A natural beauty:) Best Wishes in your new married life!!!
  • Patti
    Patti C. Married on 02/14/2020

Exceptional service and reasonable rates

Raven Salon and Bridal provided exceptional services for our bridal party, arriving promptly on-site to the venue and had all attendants, MOB, flower girls, and bride ready for the photographer when she arrived. Hair and makeup stood the test of time and looked fabulous through the end of the reception. Raven is genuinely caring, versatile and a pleasure to work with.
  • Alyson
    Alyson S. Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect wedding styling that added to a perfect wedding day!

My best friend got married this past weekend and asked me to be her maid of honor. I took her to see Raven at Cho on Main, and I'm so glad we did! Raven is so friendly, professional, and takes her time to ensure there is no hair out of place! My best friend looked absolutely gorgeous getting both her hair and makeup done, and I was beyond impressed at what she was able to do with my hair! And although I opted to do my own makeup, Raven still offered to help put on my eyelashes and filled in my eyebrows. It was such a pleasant experience, I will definitely come back for future special occasions! Thank you so much Raven!
    Jacqui Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and talented!

Raven and her makeup assistant for the day were fantastic, efficient, and talented. They listened to what each person wanted and executed it flawlessly. I recommend them to anyone!
    Haily Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and catered to my needs

Raven was excellent l, she was on time and worked hard on both my maid of honors hair and makeup and my own. I gave her ideas of what I was looking for and she recreated it perfectly. I loved both hair and makeup on both of us!
  • Christyn
    Christyn Married on 03/15/2019

So sweet and accommodating!

Raven did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and she was wonderful! I was a little worried going into my wedding day without having done a trial run but I showed Raven a few ideas I had in mind and she made it happen. She made me feel absolutely flawless on my special day! She was so sweet and very easy to talk with. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend her! :)
  • Ann
    Ann Married on 05/16/2018

Amazing experience!

We all loved our wedding hairstyles! Raven and her staff were so friendly and professional and We’re careful to wear their masks at all times. Would definitely recommend Raven!
    Devon Married on 04/14/2018
    Raven was more than accommodating on my wedding day! I was able to book an appointment and trial only a few weeks out from my wedding and got the best service! She was sweet amd nice and gave me lots of options! She went above and beyond what i was expecting!I loved my hair and makeup and got so many compliments on it! I will recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!
    Crystal Married on 04/07/2018
    Raven did my hair & my bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding. She arrived early and worked hard all day up until the wedding making sure everyone was happy with their hair/make up. She is professional, friendly, and does amazing work. I highly recommend Raven for your wedding day hair & makeup! You won't be disappointed!
    Jacqueline Married on 03/24/2018
    I began going to Raven 13 years ago. I saw another stylist at a different location who ended up leaving, which is when I decided to go to Raven. She has not only been a phanemonal hair stylist, but also a wonderful friend! Throughout the years, she has had the utmost patience with me and all my sudden hair changes; gradually going blonde, back to brunette, back to blonde subtly (so my hair would not become damaged). Raven has styled my hair for all of my high school dances, even took her days off to come to my location to style my hair for some college formals, and will be my stylist for my wedding next year, as well as my bridesmaids. She is not only passionate about what she does, but she has a way of knowing what you want, and proceeding to do it without hesitation. I can truthfully say that there has maybe been 1 or 2 times (out of 13 years) that I wasn't in love with the outcome, and she was always, always willing to fix it. When I say there is no better hair stylist, (or friend) I mean it without hesitation. Thank you for all that you have done, do & continue to do!
    Jackie Married on 03/24/2018
    Raven has been my hair stylist for 13 years and she has been fabulous! I have long, thick, course hair and she truly has a talent for cutting, coloring and styling my locks! She has that natural ability to always make my hair look great - I get so many compliments! She is smart, patient and passionate about her job and she has the knack to understand the style that looks and works best for my hair type. My daughter is getting married next year and we are so looking forward to having Raven style the entire wedding party! She has styled my daughter's hair for many school dances and proms over the years, so it's only fitting to have her style it for the most important day in her life! Raven is one very gifted hair stylist!
    Ashley Married on 12/23/2017
    I loved my hair for wedding and raven drove an hour away to come to do my hair def worth it! I loved it and received sooo many compliments.
    Lis Married on 12/02/2017
    Can't imagine going to anyone but Raven. She is a color master, and I am always happy with my cut. She understands face shapes and maintenance, and knows how to create what I want, in the most flattering way, that I able to maintain.
    Tammy Married on 11/30/2017
    Love Love Love her!!! Wont let ANYONE touch my hair but her. Will travel ANYWHERE for her because she is THE BEST!!! She has done my hair for 10+ years and shes amazing. Love ya girl!!!
    Brandi Married on 11/18/2017
    Raven is up to date on trends and styles. Very personable and did an amazing job making me look glamorous on my wedding day!!!

Raven Salon & Bridal's reply:

I am so happy that you loved your hair and makeup:) You made it easy on me to do because you are already so beautiful! Congratulaitions on your marriage!!
    Joanna Married on 10/14/2017
    Raven not only became my hair stylist for my wedding but she’s now my regular hair stylist. She made me look like a glamzon for my wedding and in my everyday. I’m so glad I found her. You will be so lucky if you book her for your big day!
    Cara Married on 09/30/2017
    Raven was amazing leading up to and on my wedding day! About 2 months befor the wedding, we looked at photos and did a trial color on my hair so I could feel confident in how my hair would look in photos that i would look back on! The week before, we re-upped my color and cut and did another trial of the updo that i was thinking of for the big day. Raven was great about letting me try a few different versions until i made up my mind. :) On the morning of, she was ready to go and exececuted what we'd tried perfectly!
    She made me feel absolutely perfect and i didn't have to worry at all about how my hair would look or if it would fall out of place. Highly recommend her to to all brides!!
    Becky Married on 08/19/2017
    Raven did my hair for my wedding day and she was amazing! She came to my hotel so I didn't have to worry about traveling and she gave me the perfect updo that looked flawless all day and night. I absolutely loved it:)

Raven Salon & Bridal's reply:

I am so happy that you loved your hair! You and your family were so much fun to spend the morning with! Congratulations and to many long and happy years ahead of you!!
    Christa Married on 07/14/2017
    Amanda is the best! I have been going to her for over 15 years and have always been pleased with her! She truly cares about her clients and is very helpful! A very dedicated worker and stays updated on the latest styles and trends in her profession! You are in great hands with Amanda!