Raven Salon & Bridal Reviews

1 User photo

Raven Salon & Bridal 1

Jacqui · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and talented!

Raven and her makeup assistant for the day were fantastic, efficient, and talented. They listened to what each person wanted and executed it flawlessly. I recommend them to anyone!

Haily · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and catered to my needs

Raven was excellent l, she was on time and worked hard on both my maid of honors hair and makeup and my own. I gave her ideas of what I was looking for and she recreated it perfectly. I loved both hair and makeup on both of us!

• Christyn

Christyn · Married on 03/15/2019

So sweet and accommodating!

Raven did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and she was wonderful! I was a little worried going into my wedding day without having done a trial run but I showed Raven a few ideas I had in mind and she made it happen. She made me feel absolutely flawless on my special day! She was so sweet and very easy to talk with. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 03/25/2019

Devon · Married on 04/14/2018

Raven was more than accommodating on my wedding day! I was able to book an appointment and trial only a few weeks out from my wedding and got the best service! She was sweet amd nice and gave me lots of options! She went above and beyond what i was expecting!I loved my hair and makeup and got so many compliments on it! I will recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

Raven did my hair & my bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding. She arrived early and worked hard all day up until the wedding making sure everyone was happy with their hair/make up. She is professional, friendly, and does amazing work. I highly recommend Raven for your wedding day hair & makeup! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 03/24/2018

I began going to Raven 13 years ago. I saw another stylist at a different location who ended up leaving, which is when I decided to go to Raven. She has not only been a phanemonal hair stylist, but also a wonderful friend! Throughout the years, she has had the utmost patience with me and all my sudden hair changes; gradually going blonde, back to brunette, back to blonde subtly (so my hair would not become damaged). Raven has styled my hair for all of my high school dances, even took her days off to come to my location to style my hair for some college formals, and will be my stylist for my wedding next year, as well as my bridesmaids. She is not only passionate about what she does, but she has a way of knowing what you want, and proceeding to do it without hesitation. I can truthfully say that there has maybe been 1 or 2 times (out of 13 years) that I wasn't in love with the outcome, and she was always, always willing to fix it. When I say there is no better hair stylist, (or friend) I mean it without hesitation. Thank you for all that you have done, do & continue to do!

jackie · Married on 03/24/2018

Raven has been my hair stylist for 13 years and she has been fabulous! I have long, thick, course hair and she truly has a talent for cutting, coloring and styling my locks! She has that natural ability to always make my hair look great - I get so many compliments! She is smart, patient and passionate about her job and she has the knack to understand the style that looks and works best for my hair type. My daughter is getting married next year and we are so looking forward to having Raven style the entire wedding party! She has styled my daughter's hair for many school dances and proms over the years, so it's only fitting to have her style it for the most important day in her life! Raven is one very gifted hair stylist!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/23/2017

I loved my hair for wedding and raven drove an hour away to come to do my hair def worth it! I loved it and received sooo many compliments.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lis · Married on 12/02/2017

Can't imagine going to anyone but Raven. She is a color master, and I am always happy with my cut. She understands face shapes and maintenance, and knows how to create what I want, in the most flattering way, that I able to maintain.

Tammy · Married on 11/30/2017

Love Love Love her!!! Wont let ANYONE touch my hair but her. Will travel ANYWHERE for her because she is THE BEST!!! She has done my hair for 10+ years and shes amazing. Love ya girl!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Joanna · Married on 10/14/2017

Raven not only became my hair stylist for my wedding but she’s now my regular hair stylist. She made me look like a glamzon for my wedding and in my everyday. I’m so glad I found her. You will be so lucky if you book her for your big day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cara · Married on 09/30/2017

Raven was amazing leading up to and on my wedding day! About 2 months befor the wedding, we looked at photos and did a trial color on my hair so I could feel confident in how my hair would look in photos that i would look back on! The week before, we re-upped my color and cut and did another trial of the updo that i was thinking of for the big day. Raven was great about letting me try a few different versions until i made up my mind. :) On the morning of, she was ready to go and exececuted what we'd tried perfectly!
    She made me feel absolutely perfect and i didn't have to worry at all about how my hair would look or if it would fall out of place. Highly recommend her to to all brides!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Becky · Married on 08/19/2017

Raven did my hair for my wedding day and she was amazing! She came to my hotel so I didn't have to worry about traveling and she gave me the perfect updo that looked flawless all day and night. I absolutely loved it:)

Sent on 08/20/2017

Raven Salon & Bridal's reply:

I am so happy that you loved your hair! You and your family were so much fun to spend the morning with! Congratulations and to many long and happy years ahead of you!!

Christa · Married on 07/14/2017

Amanda is the best! I have been going to her for over 15 years and have always been pleased with her! She truly cares about her clients and is very helpful! A very dedicated worker and stays updated on the latest styles and trends in her profession! You are in great hands with Amanda!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Ashlee · Married on 06/19/2017

Raven has been my hairstylist for over 15 years. Even when I moved to the other side of town, I refused to find someone new because she knows hair! I would make the long drive because I would never trust anyone else to touch my hair. She listens to what you want and gets it right every time! Simply the best!

Rebekah · Married on 05/20/2017

Everyone looked amazing and she even squeezed in a dear friend last minute. Be confident booking with Raven for your special day. I also recommend her for photo shoots or special nights before your wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rylie · Married on 12/17/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Raven. She has been cutting my hair and my families' hair for several years. She is so good at cutting and styling fine thin hair. My hair always looks healthy and vibrant when I leave the salon. My wedding day was no exception! I gave her a general idea of the look I was going for and she made my hair look better than I ever could have imagined. My sister and my mom were also thrilled with their hair. We got so many compliments on our hair and make-up. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. South Carolina is lucky to be getting such a talented and creative stylist! We will surely miss her.

Tiffani · Married on 09/15/2016

Anyone looking for a top of the line hair service, should come to Raven! Not only did she take my brassy blonde to beautiful platinum and make it healthy again but has been able to style it exactly how I envision. She created the hair style I wanted for my Disney wedding and made me feel truly like a Disney princess. She is able to work perfectly with extensions of all kinds and directs you what to use and do with your hair to get your hair healthy. Highly recommend her!

Connie · Married on 05/05/2015

Such a pleasure to work with, very personable.

Nikki · Married on 07/04/2014

Raven has been doing my hair since I was 17. Now in my 30's Raven continues to make my hair look classic and flawless. She is a color/highlight master and always knows what my hair needs. I know I can always count on her to set me up with products that will work best for my long, fine hair.
    When it came to my wedding day on the 4 of July, Raven was extremely professional and did a fabulous job on my hair and my 8 bridesmaids. There's no one else I would trust on such a big day. All of my bridesmaids were blown away by how natural and how beautiful their hair looked. So happy to have someone so professional, friendly and knowledge to do my hair.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Anne · Married on 10/11/2013

Besides providing the absolutely most stunning hairstyles, for not only me but also my bridesmaids, she was genuinely excited and happy to be a part of my wedding day. Arrived on time and ready to work. I would recommend her to any and all friends whom are about to get married. She provides top of the line service along with an upbeat, fun and professional attitude! Absolutely love her and her work, she's the best at what she does!! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Shelbie · Married on 05/10/2016

Raven is the only woman I trust my hair with! She makes styling look effortless. She is speedy, and she knows her stuff like the back of her hand. You will never leave unsatisfied. She is confident in her work and for that I have so much respect

Sent on 04/30/2017

Caroline Sox · Married on 03/23/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

Raven was prompt and kept everyone on track for our timeline of the day. Her work on my hair and makeup held all day and was comfortable! She listened to my wishes and concerns and followed through with everything. Would definitely book her again!