Flawless Artistry

Greenville, SC Visit website

Flawless Artistry is a Professional Hair and Makeup team who travels to you for all of your beauty needs. We specialize in wedding and other big events in Greenville,SC. Flawless Artistry has worked with Miss Georiga USA contestants, contestants on Bravos hit tv show, Blind date and has been featured in Southern Distinction Magazine. Founders of Flawless Artistry - sisters Macie and Alexis - have combined experience of more than 10 years in the beauty industry. We strive to go above and beyond to make you feel and look flawless on your big day. We use top of the line hair and makeup products including airbrush foundation, that are full coverage, long lasting, and most importantly water proof! This makes it convenient for you to relax and rest assured your day will be smooth and stress free! We have great customer reviews and tremendous referral cliental with competitive rates. As qualified professionals we are highly equipped to execute your hair and makeup desires.

Contact us now to book your special date!

• Woman-owned

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexandria B. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Perfect hair and makeup!

Everything about working with Macie and Flawless Artistry was perfect. My makeup and hair were everything I wanted and more. All of my bridesmaids also loved their looks and our makeup and hair stayed perfect all night. In addition, Flawless artistry was super responsive and immediately responded to any communication. I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Patricia
    Patricia B. Married on 09/17/2022

AMAZING! Professional & Efficient

Lexi did my hair and make up for my bridal portraits and on my wedding day!! For my portraits I told her I was on a time crunch and she worked quickly and efficiently and had me looking so pretty!! My bridesmaids were absolutely stunning. One of my bridesmaids said it was such a stress-free morning because they had us ready ahead of schedule. They work quickly, but they are pros and will have you looking fabulous!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Hair + MUA Team!

Macie was so wonderful and absolutely killed my wedding hair and makeup! I knew I was in good hands from the moment I had my trial run and I was not wrong! My hair and makeup both lasted over 12 hours in the NC sun and heat and I was so thankful for her all day long! She is also a ball of fun and enthusiasm and I loved having her there while getting ready! 100% recommend Flawless Artistry!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding