Blacklick, OH 43004 Map · Phone number

About Design by Anne

I specialize in bridal makeup, from subtle beauty to glamorous n’ bold.. I got you covered! Leaving you flawlessly beautiful for the greatest adventure in your life!Striving to provide each client with a one-of-a-kind, genuine and fun experience you'll never forget!

Follow Design by Anne on

Design by Anne 5
Design by Anne 6
Design by Anne 7

Rosalynd · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Anne and Shannon (who did our hair because we had such a large group) were absolutely wonderful!! They were so flexible with meeting us our hotel and even driving us to the venue. They were a pleasure to work with and did SUCH a fantastic job! We all felt so pretty, and (even better) the makeup lasted all night long, even through sweating it out on the dance floor. Seriously, there were pictures from the end of the night where I probably should have looked like a gremlin but instead I looked like I had just finished getting my makeup done. They provided great, individualized service to each of my 7 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law AND me. I honestly could not recommend them enough. Thanks for being such a big and important part of my big day!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Design by Anne 8
    Design by Anne 9
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/19/2018

Simply the Best!!

First off, hire Anne!! She is truly incredible at her work. I used Anne for my wedding hair & make up. She was able to manage her time and got myself, my entire bridal party and MOB/ MOG done with ease and perfection. I can't say enough about her amazing work, but whats more special is that she feels like a friend. She fit right into my group on the day of, and I honestly couldn't have imagined my wedding day without her. We had such good conversation and shared so many laughs. This is exactly what you need on the day of your wedding. Please hire Anne, you wont regret it.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Shaylyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Anne is WONDERFUL! She is such a sweetheart, super responsive, competitively priced, and so easy to work with. This is actually my second time working with Anne (the first at my brother's wedding) and she did a beautiful job both times. I can't say enough good things about Anne! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Design by Anne FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Raven Salon & Bridal
    Raven Salon & Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Anne is a wonderful person and a truly talented hair and make up artist. I have worked with her many times and would highly recommend her for your big day! I have moved to a new state and don't get to work with her much anymore and I have not been able to find anyone as talented as her to partner with. I can say with full confidence that if you choose Anne for your BIG day, you will never have any regrets!!

• Blacklick, 43004 See on map