79 Saint Stephens Court, Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Make You 614

Make You is a wedding makeup company based in Columbus, Ohio. This personal makeup service is owned and operated by professional artist Leigh Ann Ehmann. Leigh Ann has been working with a broad spectrum of clients for wedding makeup services since 2009, and has all of the experience, knowledge, and passion necessary to make you camera-ready.

Make You uses new and on-trend products that will help you to look and feel amazing for your special day. This company offers a wide range of beauty services, including consultations, makeup, skin care, and even group services. You and the entire wedding party can get on-site makeup for a stress-free and easy wedding day. The full list of services also includes the following:

• Airbrush makeup
Elegant bride
5540047de1d8cb5b 1441999662465 shabby chic 2

6 Reviews for Make You 614

Rabeya · Married on 10/17/2015

Leigh Ann Ehmann of Make You is AMAZING!! She has done my makeup a couple times, most recently for my wedding on 10/17/2015. She not only came to my house for my trial, but worked with me through all my questions and suggestions - and there were many!! On my wedding day, she came to my venue and did a PERFECT job!! She checked in with me repeatedly to see if I was okay with everything and/or wanted to change anything. I only had one minor change, and when I told her she nailed it perfectly!!

The best part of Make You is Leigh Ann herself. Not only is she an amazing artist, but her sweet, kind, funny, and friendly personality make her a total joy to work with. I'm happy to call her my friend after working with her only a couple times; she is just that great of a person!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Leigh Ann is AMAZING!! Not only did she make everyone look gorgeous- she is responsive, friendly, and made the entire experience so enjoyable. She was absolutely wonderful. I am terribly picky about makeup artistry and products, and she exceeded every expectation. I can't say enough about how happy I am with her services. You will NOT regret having her for your big day!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Make You 614 FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Make You 614 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Comfort Photography
    Comfort Photography Wedding Photographers

When anyone asks me for a makeup referral, one person immediately comes to mind: Leigh Ann! She is amazing. We have worked together on bridal shoot as well as senior portrait sessions and she never ceases to amaze me. What is most important is how her clients feel. They all feel like superstars sitting in her chair. She makes people look and feel like celebrities. She's my go-to girl!!!!

• GroovyDoodle Photography
    GroovyDoodle Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Leigh Ann at Make You with 6 of our brides. She's wonderfully cheerful and relaxing to the brides, and does a really fantastic job. Each of them loved their make-up so much that they didn't even mess with it afterward - a true testament to her talent as she's the only make-up artist we've worked with to-date about whom we can say that. I would highly recommend Make You to any bride looking for an engaging, positive, highly competent make-up artist.

• 79 Saint Stephens Court Columbus, Ohio, 43230 See on map