Commack, NY 11725 Map · Phone number

About Randi Ross Hair Design

Capturing the perfect look Randi Ross is a bridal/special occasion hairstyle expert, with 14 years of knowledge and experience as a Licensed Cosmetologist by the state of New York. Randi will work in harmony with you to capture the perfect wedding day!

Randi Ross Hair Design specializes in modern updo’s and downdo's, but can incorporate any style that fits you, whether you are inspired by a vintage do, something traditional, a current trend or a clipping from a magazine. She will translate the look to make you look your best.

*Extensions available for day of event.

Whether you are celebrating a wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, or just a night out on the town, no event is too big or too small. Randi will come to you to do your hair design, wherever that may be.

Follow Randi Ross Hair Design on

wedding013
600x6001352948151741 beth2

47 Reviews for Randi Ross Hair Design

Julie · Married on 11/18/2018

I've been going to Randi for about 10 years now for my regular highlights and hair maintenance, so it was only appropriate that she be my hair stylist for my wedding. She arrived on time , her and her assistant handled my huge bridal party with no hassle, they were super friendly as always and everyone's hair including mine came out AMAZING! Thank you Randi !!!

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

Randi is AMAZING! She is a true artist: extremely talented, meticulous, experienced, patient, and passionate about what she does. She is also so much fun to talk to and be around. My sister and I both used Randi and her hair design team for our wedding parties. She and her assistant did an amazing job for all of our bridesmaids. Most importantly, I absolutely LOVED my hair on my wedding day! Highly highly recommend! (I wish I had another sister because I'd never let her hire anyone else for her wedding).

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2016

I hired Randi for my wedding day this past September and it was such a great decision! I was very indecisive on what I wanted to do with my hair and she was so patient and offered suggestions on what she thought would look best. She did such an amazing job on my hair and my 5 bridesmaids. We got compliments all through the night! Thanks again Randi for making the morning of my wedding run so smoothly! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic hairstylist!

Randi Ross Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Jennifer Evans Events
    Jennifer Evans Events Wedding Planners

When it comes to hair, there is none that compare to the divine "Randi Ross"! Besides being a doll to work with, she really takes into consideration my client’s needs, wants, likes & dislikes and creates a hair masterpiece! You will NEVER have a HAIRRAISING experience with Randi! Her creativity, artistry, and her wielding of hair tools will turn drab hair into FAB hair! Say bye-bye to HAIRTASTROPHE’s and HELLO to HEAVENLY HAIR. You want to look like you have sexy Victoria Secret Model hair? Call Randi! A Retro Do? Call Randi. A Fanciful Phony-tail? Call Randi! An up-do to last while you dance the night away? Call Randi! What my clients (and I) LOVE about Randi, is the friendship-feeling you get when you sit in her chair. She actually cares about you and the feeling you get with your final look! She is the real-deal and knows how to give a million dollar do! Trust me when I say…Randi is the hairstylist for YOU!

• Makeup Artistry by Michele
    Makeup Artistry by Michele Wedding Hair & Makeup

Randi Ross is an extremely talented hairstylist! She has magic hands! I am very impressed with her work. The hair extensions that she does are amazing and you would never know that it is not the clients real hair. Every hair style she creates is gorgeous. Randi has a way of making the client feel very comfortable and putting them at ease. I would highly recommend Randi!

• Charles Eames Photography
    Charles Eames Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Randi that hasn't been already said a million times? She is talented creative sweet funny and easy to work with. I can not imagine someone more qualified to create an incredible style for your next event than Randi. Her easy going demeanor immediately puts people at ease and she truly cares about every aspect of the wedding aside from just hair design. That to me is what makes her stand out in my mind. The fact that she is so in tune with the entire day and whats going on around her. I would recommend any of my brides to Randi Ross Hair Design in a heart beat. Get in touch with her today!!

• Commack, 11725 See on map