1411 N Beal St, Belton, TX 76513 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Ramble & Roam Photo Booth

Ramble & Roam Photo Booth is a traveling photo booth based in Belton, Texas. This vintage photo booth brings interactive fun to all kinds of special events such as engagement parties, bridal showers, and wedding receptions throughout all of central Texas. Ramble & Roam Photo Booth comes in the form of a 1973 Serro Scotty Sportsman which delivers flair and photos to your special event.

Ramble & Roam Photo Booth is a self-running mini camper turned photo booth that is available for events in Waco, Dallas, Austin, and everything in between. This photo booth comes equipped with fun props, customizable decor, air condition, and heat. Ramble & Roam Photo Booth gives your guests 2 x 6” prints of their pictures and instant gifs as well. Additionally, Ramble & Roam Photo Booth offers custom event logos for you on your special day.

• Woman-owned

3 Reviews for Ramble & Roam Photo Booth

• Elise

Elise R. · Married on 12/14/2019

Everyone loved them

They were the best part of my wedding. Besides me finally getting a husband.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Rachel C. · Married on 11/22/2019

Unique Photo Booth Experience

I wanted my wedding favor to be both a small take home, as well as an experience. Ramble and Roam photo booth was the perfect solution! My guests and I had so much fun taking breaks from the dance floor to spend some time capturing silly photos in this perfect little camper. Not only did we all get our instant prints, but I also received all of the digits copies of the photos shortly after our wedding. What a wonderful treat as I await professional photos from my photographer! Lindsey & Jarrett are an amazing couple to work with; so very professional, accommodating, and wonderful at what they do. Book Ramble and Roam; you wouldn’t regret it!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Dannica

Dannica B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Best. Photobooth. Ever.

Ramble and Roam Photo Booth was one of our favorite parts of our reception--it's seriously SO PRETTY. The booth itself is decorated beautifully and the props were fun. Lindsey and Jarrett are truly kind and genuine people and are incredibly personable. It was so nice to have a covered and cool photobooth in the Texas heat and everyone had a great time taking pictures--our dogs as well! If we ever have another celebration on the larger side, we would love to book with the Crowells in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ramble & Roam Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you SO much Dannica!! We absolutely loved being a part of your & Kyl'es special day! Y'all are the best & we wish you both many, many happy years!! XO

PS- The pups are some of the best pictures we've ever had in the booth & we totally wish more couples had their dogs at their weddings!!

Ramble & Roam Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

Team of Ramble & Roam Photo Booth

Lindsey Crowell

Lindsey Crowell

Owner

Hi!

I'm Lindsey, one of the owners here at Ramble & Roam. Any time you message or call us, I'm who you'll talk to! My husband is the other half of our team & behind the scenes but you'll see us both on your event day!

I can't wait to chat with you & see if we are the perfect fit for your special day.

XO-

Lindsey

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1411 N Beal St Belton, TX, 76513 See on map
    Location of (Ramble & Roam Photo Booth)