3017 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number

About RAM International Catering

RAM Catering is based off our three restaurant concepts; C.I. Shenanigans, Sonrisa Modern Mex, and Ram Family Restaurant and Brewery. These restaurants have combined to create RAM International Catering.

Our full service offsite catering capabilities offer limitless menu options and unsurpassed service. We can create anything from a casual barbeque to an elaborate ! Contact us today to schedule a tasting at our home store, C.I. Shenanigans on Tacoma's waterfront.

Other couples have also viewed

• Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi
Cupcakes
Cupcakes
b00533d0afda9912 1309547408679 Rockcreektableandbuffetpic

4 Reviews for RAM International Catering

We booked with RAM Int'l because their prices were reasonable for our number of guests (250+) and Brandi the coordinator is amazing! She took care of us and gave us so many tips to make it fit more in our budget. But oh my goodness is their food AMAZING!!! Not to mention the fact that we are able to have our culture dishes too, it was simply perfect for us, I RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jecelin · Married on 09/02/2012

Very easy to work with. Got nothing but compliments from all the guest on how wonderful all the food was.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2012

We met with several caterers when choosing who would provide the food for our wedding. There are several reasons why we went with the Ram Catering. One of the big things was that their menu included a dessert tower -- my husband and I wanted assorted pastries (no cake) so this fit right our alley! The other thing was that they were totally open to my mother bringing in outside food, something that was important to my mom.

After we started really working with them regarding the details, we went through multiple iterations of the menu. Despite that, Jenna didn't change the quoted price (such as when we replaced coleslaw with penne pasta or change the meat entrees).

Day of the event, the caterers showed up on time (we were about 30 minutes from their Tacoma location), had everything ready when we asked, helped plate and carry the food for me (so I wouldn't spill on my dress), and cleaned everything up after the party. When my husband and I went around to the guest tables, we were repeatedly complemented on the food; multiple people said it was the best food they'd tasted at a wedding. Not only that, but people were complementing many different dishes, not just one particularly good dish. The pastry tower was a huge hit too!

Sent on 10/01/2012

• 3017 Ruston Way Tacoma, WA, 98402 See on map
    Location of (RAM International Catering)