13500 Interurban Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98168 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links

Foster Golf Links is 15 minutes south of downtown Seattle with golf course views, complimentary parking and easy access from the major area freeways.

We feature amazing values with professional service. Our wedding receptions start at only $45 per person including a full buffet dinner, full private staffing to set up / clean up your event, complimentary wedding acoordination, complimentary linens, crystal candleholders and years of wedding experience to assist you in your planning. For the price of finding a hall and doing it all yourself you can have a venue that is elegant, affordable and best of all will leave your family and friends to simply enjoy your day without doing any of the work.

Let our catering sales managers create a custom proposal for your group of up to 120 guests that will match your style and budget!

Other couples have also viewed

• Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi
  • Cedarbrook Lodge
  • King Street Ballroom & Perch
  • Island Lodge
A beautiful view from our outdoor pavilion is the perfect backdrop to a northwest day.. and pavilion...
fostergolflinks
Optional chair covers transform the room to bridal white.
Our outdoor ceremony space on the golf course offers a covered pavilion area just in case the...
Our elegant ballroom is all ready for your event.
Our elegant ballroom is all ready for your event.
fostergolflinks

1 Reviews for Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links

Katrina · Married on 06/28/2014

4.2

This review is hard for me. I loved the venue and location. I loved what was included in the price. I loved how I did not have to do set up or clean up. I would recommend this venue in the future.
    There is a few things that were disappointing. The wedding coordinator was new to this venue and had replaced another women after we had put our down payment on this location. I like the new coordinator but I felt like a broken record. I would repeat myself several times. On rehearsal day she sent me a email literally 30 minutes before I arrived with questions of what if's. We had already gone over these and she couldn't remember. Frustrating to say the least. SO I am not a fan of the coordinator. Being someone who coordinates huge events annual for fundraising I felt like she was off her game.
    AS far as the staff that worked the event they were awesome. Carol is amazing she should really be the coordinator, she is the day of lady. She helped with decorations, and then made sure I had everything I needed the whole day/night. My bridesmaids said she was like a angel. She was there whenever I needed her. She listened to my request and was so sweet and caring.
    Curtis is the banquet leader he as well was professional kind and caring. He did a great job.
    The food was ok, it tasted a little dry compared to our tasting. But its banquet food.
    Overall great venue, great price, great location, and it includes all linens, tables, chairs, food, alcohol,and the space. (the rental space was $1300 included ballroom and pavilion plus $3500 food/beverage minimum-we went with a hosted bar so our beverages were a bit more but so worth it)

Sent on 08/14/2014

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links 1
    Room Rental Discount & choice of linens
    Receive 20% off any room rental by mentioning wedding wire! Additionally choose at no extra charge from our linen and napkin colors ($75 savings)

• 13500 Interurban Avenue South Seattle, WA, 98168 See on map
    2065882763 (Phone number)
    Catering Sales Office is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and evenings and weekends by appointment. Venue hours are 11 a.m. - Midnight Daily.
    Location of (Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links)

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links for wedding events?

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links offer?

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links offer for wedding events?

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.2 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in value, 4.0 in quality of service, 4.0 in average response time, 4.0 in flexibility and 4.0 in professionalism.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links offer?

Billy Baroo's Bar & Grill — At Foster Golf Links currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.