600 Pine Street suite 132, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana - Seattle

Located in downtown Seattle, our award-winning restaurant offers an authentic and unique Italian dining experince. Private and semi-private groups ranging from 10 - 200 guests have four unique dining options to choose from. Enjoy rotisserie and grilled meats, poultry and game; house made and imported pastas; brink-oven pizzas; fresh salads and house made soups; antipasti and a wide variety of desserts made daily from scratch.

For more information, please contact our Event Coordinator, Emily Schiller at catering@ilfo.com or 206-264-0994.

Follow Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana - Seattle on

seattle md
sw pd

5 Reviews for Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana - Seattle

Linda · event on: 09/20/2013

Our event was actually a rehearsal dinner and I am the mother of the groom. Emily was fabulous in adjusting the seating arrangments, not only to my needs but to my satisfaction. TWICE!! She worked with me on the menu and pricing. I really had no concerns. On the day of the event Lee was fabulous about helping (by which I mean doing for me! Thank you!) to do the arranging of flowers, wine and candles. She checked back often to see how we were doing without interupting the event. Our server (forgive me as I have forgotten his name) was also fabulous and totally had it nailed. Everyone was served timely and always had food or drink in front of them.
    My sincerest graditude for making this event uneventful so we could all enjoy ourselves!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Heather · Married on 06/07/2013

From the moment I contacted Emily at Il Fornaio Seattle, I knew I was in good hands. She was always very prompt in getting back to me in a timely manner and answering all my questions thoroughly. My husband and I went into Il Fornaio many times prior to our wedding, to try different dishes and to check out the private dining space. Every trip we took we were greeted with smiles and the most delightful staff. Our final pre-wedding trip was to try some desserts and that's when we met Dan, he was our server. Dan was wonderful and to our delight, Emily advised me Dan would be our server for our wedding day! When it came to our wedding day, the staff was more than I'd ever hoped for, the space was perfect, the food was beyond expectations and Dan was amazing! Our guests raved about the food and were very happy with our choice of venues. When we returned from our honeymoon we had handwritten letters from both Emily and Dan wishing us the best on our marriage. I cannot say enough positive and good things about Emily, Dan and Il Fornaio Seattle. Thank you Il Fornaio for helping make the best day of our lives perfect!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana - Seattle's reply:

Heather,

It was such a pleasure to work with you on your wedding! Thank you for your gracious review and please let me know how we can assist you in the future. All of the best to you and your new husband! Ciao!

Emily was a joy to work with. Very responsive to a couple of requests. She did a fabulous job setting out our cake.

Jax was great during the meal

Sent on 10/03/2013

Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana - Seattle FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens