Irving, Irving, TX 75039 Map · Phone number

About Radio DJs

Radio DJs is a talent agency and wedding entertainment company in Irving, Texas. They are the official representatives of the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show, and can connect you to these talented DJs for an affordable price. The performers at Radio DJs have been heard by millions and have performed at top venues and events around the country. They offer a higher standard of excellence than your average wedding DJ, from the custom setlists to seamless execution of your reception event. Choose Radio DJs to find the perfect DJ for your dream wedding.

Radio DJs offers a variety of packages and pricing options for weddings of every style and budget. You can book official KiddNation DJs for your wedding, guaranteeing your guests a truly spectacular experience. Not only are they highly experienced, but can offer hundreds of thousands of songs to curate your setlists. Radio DJs also offers photo booth rentals to complete the night’s entertainment.

a0751a7bf3bee3f7 1528913498 7227f0d7513a4078 1528913493745 3 q4

Radio DJs 1
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Best dj ever!

Dj Sean Lee was amazing!! Radio Dj's communication when picking out and scheduling a DJ was quick and effortless. Sean Lee was so easy and I never had to think of a single thing on my wedding day. We filled out our song request sheet, had to clarify one song selection and that was it!! He did sound for our ceremony and reception, all with a slight Disney twist. At the end of the night he surprised my husband and I with a "last dance" to "When you wish upon a star". I NEVER would have thought of that, but it was an amazing ending to a perfect day. He had people I never thought would be dancing out on the dance floor all night long. Everyone commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had. I HIGHLY recommend Radio Dj's and Sean Lee for any event! Thank you!! 5 stars and more if I could!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Deanna · Married on 06/09/2018

I feel like DJs can make or break at a wedding reception... I cannot say enough about DJ SC!! Our wedding reception seemed almost like a club but was still romantic and personal..nobody wanted to leave! He arrived early, stayed late, and ran everything so smoothly. He was willing to meet before and talk about what we wanted and was always responsive when I reached out. I would not change one thing about it!! Worth every penny...they're a must have for reception!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Paula · Married on 10/14/2017

We have used Mike Morse for both of our daughters weddings, 7 years apart. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Mike was punctual, professional, gracious and SO much fun! He truly listened to what we wanted and delivered accordingly. The entertainment exceeded our expectations both times and the feedback we received from our guests was stellar. I would, without hesitation recommend Mike Morse for your DJ needs. You will never be disappointed

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Radio DJs 2

Radio DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Irving Irving, TX, 75039 See on map